They're calling colonization "gentrification" now: Brazil favelas In Rio

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its cool y'all, they're gonna get theirs....the poor blacks and natives gonna raising up nat turner style looking for blood with fire in their eyes

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Brehs, its not a new development, cacs did the same thing in Southeast Asia, they migrated there in mass numbers, bought prime real estate, reserved beautiful landscape, scenery for themselves exclusively....Thailand, Philippines, etc is full of them.

They(im talking about cac hoes) dont care about the local culture except the food, the sceneries, and the beaches. Guys the same ++ they seek young girls there. I was sad to see a post in this thread describing the same pattern of cacs taking gorgeous spots in poor, struggling non-white countries for themselves, in KENYA.

White supremacy is really global brehs

And they dare to whine about the presence of non-white immigrants in North America, Europe

:scust:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
on a related note, i visited kenya a few years ago, and much of its beautiful coast is overlooking the indian ocean. pristine water, white sand beaches, all that.

interestingly enough, d'evils have already bought much of this property from the locals, gated it off and are trying to emulate coastal european villas at a fraction of the price. :snoop:

those of us with melanin can't have s***... you tell me if there's a god out there...

:to: Man that is extremely sad.

They come here on some colonization sequel shyt and take the ancestral lands of the kenyans.

De-colonization happened less than 50 years ago in Africa...why modern africans are not aware that cacs, SUBTLY, SLOWLY BUT DECISIVELY, are trying to get most of their ressources, and the best of their land, AGAIN?

Berlin conference to divide africa 131 years later, the first one was in 1884.

More things changes, more they stay the same.

I really hope the kenyans that sold them all that beautiful coast were poor as fukk and were trying to obtain short-term gains out of the deal, AT LEAST. Because otherwise, if they were rich and just looked to make cash its awful because holding on to these lands, and trying to create a touristic attraction, short term pains, long term gains type of move, it would have paid much more in the long run.

So sad. And I bet only white people will enjoy the kenyan coastline as they will stay among themselves for the most part. They want africa but without africans. Damned cacs:pacspit:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
They brainwashed black people in the diaspora that Africa is crap...nothing good, nothing of value originates from there. No beautiful landscapes or beaches...just wild animals and eternal famine, poverty.

They diverted our attention from there, while knowing perfectly how rich(ressources) and beautiful Africa was in reality. How salivating the economical opportunities were. And too busy to self-hate, we ignore that cacs are slowly but surely taking over Africa.

Diversion of black minds and efforts/Deflection, and justification of cac actions/behavior
Divide and conquer
Take the ressources and the best land/beaches while blacks are not even aware of that, too busy to self-hate, worry about trivial matters and shyt...:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
And I thought the Kenyans DESPISED the British. Guess I was wrong.

Yeah cannot believe this is the same country who violently revolted against british rule during the Mau Mau rebellion.

The same country that had a powerful pan-african nationalist such as Jomo Kenyatta...

One of his quotes....

“When the Missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the Missionaries had the Bible. They taught how to pray with our eyes closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible.”

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
There's people trying to live and survive there with what little scraps they already have. Where else are they going to go if they can't afford to live in a slum, the ocean? :heh:

Whatever they got to do :manny:

Maybe they think poor people are going to magically be able to afford other places to live
The ocean or the ground as far as the white mans concerned.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Brehs, its not a new development, cacs did the same thing in Southeast Asia, they migrated there in mass numbers, bought prime real estate, reserved beautiful landscape, scenery for themselves exclusively....Thailand, Philippines, etc is full of them.

They(im talking about cac hoes) dont care about the local culture except the food, the sceneries, and the beaches. Guys the same ++ they seek young girls there. I was sad to see a post in this thread describing the same pattern of cacs taking gorgeous spots in poor, struggling non-white countries for themselves, in KENYA.

White supremacy is really global brehs

And they dare to whine about the presence of non-white immigrants in North America, Europe

:scust:

Lets be real, cacs are only moving to 3rd world countries that give them access to poor children from surrounding areas.