They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don't know what happens in the comics since I haven't read them, but Michonne has made some hints towards Rick on the show. I really noticed it whenever Slick Rick shaved off the beard and she gave him the eyes. She's probably the only one on the show who challenges Rick, and he actually listens to what she says. Daryl, Abraham and even Carol don't get that sort of play with Rick. She's even the mother figure to CORAL on the show. I feel like it's just a matter of time :manny:

Since you havent read the comics... and we past it... I will tell you this.... since it wouldnt be considered a spoiler...

But in the comics she was fukking Tyree..... no I mean really fukking him.... they was fukking HEAVY.

As far as other shyt...... hmmmm depending how far they go with sticking to the comics.... lets just say you will be surprised

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
Yea and Yvette broke it down perfectly. Rick trying to go back in time and fix his family by snatching this chick and recreating it . He use to fixing things and he cant help himself with this chick. He just needed a reason and now that he has one and she gave him the greenlight he in terminator mode.

Yvette really needs to be hosting this show.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
killer carol..
wat6rr.jpg

Daps
Perfect way for this season to end is that all thr people deandre exiled come through and fukk shyt up and she have to beg freeway Ricky to help, and that lying p*ssy cac who got noah killed get ate alive

And Morgan comes through on a sled pulled by some PAWGS while he sips on some yac

tr2k

All Star
Daps
The Walking Dead S05E15 HDTV x264-ASAP

PROPER NOTE: irrelevant.footage_drifting.out.of.sync.throughout_get.BATV.proper

Season 05 , Episode 15 – “Try”
Rick and the group face setbacks as existence within the walls starts to mimic life outside.

The.Walking.Dead.S05E15.PROPER.HDTV.x264-BATV
MP4 | AAC VBR | 405MB

The.Walking.Dead.S05E15.PROPER.720p.HDTV.x264-BATV
MKV | AC3 CBR | 1.61GB