*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
Yvette Nicole Brown losing weight :francis:

Still fine though :ohlawd:
When Yvette last appeared on The Talking Dead with CM Punk she had lost alot of weight. I was actually curious about it and read where she found out she had diabetes and she just bought a treadmill and lost the weight. Most of her family had troubles with diabetes and she didn't want to go through what alot of her family did.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Real talk, Michonne looking out for Big Titty Tara and not letting those breast meats go to waste. And y'all mad that Rick can't simp over some housewife with a kid. Rick simping over a chick with baggage :scust:
I'm not disagreeing with y'all saying rick is simping, but y'all gotta understand this ain't the current world where there's a millions bytches in the sea and shyt. Rick ain't have no p*ssy in about 4+ season. Its a drought outchea and Rick saw something he wanted. And we know in this world, if you want something, you gotta take it.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Man these dudes are seriously slow. They saw she was bussin at zombies 10 minutes ago with Sasha and flash backing to her sword wielding days she had to shut him up. My problem is why Maggie aint tell them what the Carver ol bytch ass said when she was eavesdropping last episode.
Yea I was wondering where Maggie was. itll probably come up next episode BC it looks like the preacher is getting exiled.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm not disagreeing with y'all saying rick is simping, but y'all gotta understand this ain't the current world where there's a millions bytches in the sea and shyt. Rick ain't have no p*ssy in about 4+ season. Its a drought outchea and Rick saw something he wanted. And we know in this world, if you want something, you gotta take it.
Yea and Yvette broke it down perfectly. Rick trying to go back in time and fix his family by snatching this chick and recreating it . He use to fixing things and he cant help himself with this chick. He just needed a reason and now that he has one and she gave him the greenlight he in terminator mode.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

I don't know what happens in the comics since I haven't read them, but Michonne has made some hints towards Rick on the show. I really noticed it whenever Slick Rick shaved off the beard and she gave him the eyes. She's probably the only one on the show who challenges Rick, and he actually listens to what she says. Daryl, Abraham and even Carol don't get that sort of play with Rick. She's even the mother figure to CORAL on the show. I feel like it's just a matter of time :manny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yea and Yvette broke it down perfectly. Rick trying to go back in time and fix his family by snatching this chick and recreating it . He use to fixing things and he cant help himself with this chick. He just needed a reason and now that he has one and she gave him the greenlight he in terminator mode.

You watching the after show too eh??:jawalrus:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Lol maybe you're confusing general savagery w/ character development? They dedicated entire episodes to the Gov in the show and got way more into the character and what made him tick, rather than just being an evil son of a bytch. Much better character in the show.

They did the same with both the Hunters with the Terminus arc, and Joe's group, who are just some generic faceless gang that gets zero pagetime in the comics.

There's not even any debate to be had, these are just facts.
Nothing there is new regarding the Governer. Its all from the comics and books. He has two novels on him that they pulled all that from. The show gets no credit for any of the governer's backstory, they just depicted it visually. All they did on the show is tip-toe around his true relationships with everyone (like his daughter, Penny) and tone his character down eight notches, and whitewash him, literally. There are a few better developed characters on the show (like Shane) and a few differently developed chars like Carol, but Governer is not in that boat. Comics gov, carl, and tyrese are three characters that stand out as being screwed by the show big time. He doesn't even get to come back all diced up as Gov2.0 after Chonne dices him up. Such a wasted oppritunity. He just isn't menacing on the show. I want my villains menacing and threatening and scary. The way the show is doing things, actually Rick is the villain much of the time, which is okay if people call him out on it... but no one does. There isn't really a reason that the group in the show couldn't have worked something out with the show's Governer. Its kinda ridiculous they even went to war. He is the kind of person you can have a convo with. Rick escalated that whole thing making everybody unsafe.
And he's back at it again...

There are interesting new characters, and certain characters are better elaborated on in the show, like Lily... (was that her name?)
The psycho girl.
But even with that the payoff is less (Carol kills her instaed of Carl) so its just a give and take.

She had the right idea though...
Smartest character on the show:
"We need to shut this waterhead baby up"
th

edit: Lizzie, thats her name.
th
Best comic to tv conversion is her, then Shane.