They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Carol talking bout bodying that dude really highlights how bad this show is getting. No tiered punishment? Just straight to deading folks?

Yams spends half the fukking episode in a coma and she doesn't die, but noah gets ate like a Christmas HAM? This show is starting to make no sense

Carol is a victim of abuse so its a sensitive spot for her. Dude had to die for her to "get free" Ryck.... like I said shane 2.0 He been ready to murk dude since he laid eyes on his wife... Now he has a reason. I wouldn't be surprised if there is actually no abuse going on. Noah got the random spotlight for a moment like all the black characters do before they die.... but i really didn't think he was gonna die just yet. I honestly thought glenn was going to die this ep for some reason....maybe this season.

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
Yo realtalk this show is offical trash juice. This episode was by far the worst. Ill continue to watch to see how things play out. But the whiteboy shooting the soldier in the chest when there is a clear headshot, but he elects to shoot a fukking grenade, noah dieing when they just had the hoslital-arc, and then this fukkibg c00n nikka at the end of the episode throwing the very people that saved his sneaky ass under the bus is :mindblown:

Why do they ruin these shows on purpose man?

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Noah dead so that means we about to get a new black dude soon. The pastor don't count since he bytch made and pretty much guaranteed that he getting murked when everything goes to shyt during the season finale.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Carol is a victim of abuse so its a sensitive spot for her. Dude had to die for her to "get free" Ryck.... like I said shane 2.0 He been ready to murk dude since he laid eyes on his wife... Now he has a reason. I wouldn't be surprised if there is actually no abuse going on. Noah got the random spotlight for a moment like all the black characters do before they die.... but i really didn't think he was gonna die just yet. I honestly thought glenn was going to die this ep for some reason....maybe this season.
I get that, But these niccas black hearted Now. They pretty much solidified Glen Glenn n Maggie not getting the happy ending they deserve :mjcry:

And once I saw Chris stuck in there with a white dude and an Asian, I knew what time it was. I ain't even think about it but tyres death was the epitome of black on black crime.

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
Haha i have to laugh on how lowdown AMC and the writers are being about the black characters though like goddamn they just don't have a chill mode do they? :damn: they know damn well they going to kill off morgan as fast as possible too :beli: