They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Yes he has to go, you can't let him slide, where you going to put him that he can do some good and not be resentful and plotting revenge? This is a new era they living in and mercy can't be used for the greater good.

They building walls around towns. They can build some kind of jail/holding cell and lock his ass up. But the first thought is murder? Not to mention Rick already been plotting on dude simply cause he wants some buns, without knowing the deal :patrice: Carol outchea ordering hits, acting straight :demonic: to lil children. Iono brehs.

I was heated at Noah's death when I said they need to take the town, but they really should just leave. Those people built that place, let them have it and die off eventually. As it is, they're acting a lil Governor ish to me, and we rooted against the guy for a reason.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
eugene copped a feel on tara :ohhh:

She got them thangs.

idObYJE.jpg

L8C86h2.jpg

3mCYbMa.jpg

foOOzhR.jpg

aJfKMmi.jpg

AMt6gQG.gif

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Idk if I've ever been this angry after an episode. Nothing gets me more pissed than a coward and this episode was full of them. That CAC was a coward leaving glen and Noah to die. Eugene was a self admitted coward. The husband was a coward for abusing his wife and kid. And the pastor was the biggest coward of them all, being a p*ssy rat and airing out the crew. I'm legit heated with all the cowardry I've witnessed tonight.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
Idk if I've ever been this angry after an episode. Nothing gets me more pissed than a coward and this episode was full of them. That CAC was a coward leaving glen and Noah to die. Eugene was a self admitted coward. The husband was a coward for abusing his wife and kid. And the pastor was the biggest coward of them all, being a p*ssy rat and airing out the crew. I'm legit heated with all the cowardry I've witnessed tonight.

Powerful Posting :salute: