They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

tr2k

All Star
Daps
The Walking Dead S05E14 HDTV x264-KILLERS

the-walking-dead-s05e10-hdtv-x264-killers.jpg

Season 05 , Episode 14 – “Spend”
Rick and his group face a number of challenges while trying to secure their new home.

The.Walking.Dead.S05E14.HDTV.x264-KILLERS
MP4 | AAC VBR | 402MB

The.Walking.Dead.S05E14.720p.HDTV.x264-KILLERS
MKV | AC3 CBR | 1.76GB

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I'm clapping anybody who is a threat to what we are trying to do.

Like they should have murked that lyin cac with the mullet a long time ago. He's worthless.

Slow Kenny Powers did come thru for Tara this episode at least, plus he seemed to be good with technology and brings some comedy to the show :pachaha:. Now Judas on the other hand needs to go :camby:. The group saved him from getting bit in the forest, Carl/Michone saved him at the church, and he abandoned his whole flock. The nerve of this nikka :wtf:, plus he out here ripping up Bibles, if he can't deliver a sermon what good is he bringing to the group.

Guile showing how you do construction and saving lives :win:. Tara might need to forget about Holly and holla at Francine, she seemed like she might enjoy some fish tacos.

Carol got Cookie Monster out here lying and stealing all for some chocolate chip. Little did he know she about to give him a new daddy :demonic:. As soon as he started talking about needing protection, I knew it was a wrap :banderas:.

Pours out some liquor for Everybody Hates Chris, we hardly knew you. At least he got more screen time than his homie Greg did during the prison stint.

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
I was hoping that the pastor snitching wouldn't have happened until later. The way that she recorded all of their intros to the town, I thought it would be cool if his confession/snitching on them was on the tape. Then they played that tape whenever they were showing Rick and everyone fukking everyone in the town up.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
This seasons Glenn has been the Glenn i've wanted to see return since seasons 1-2. They turned him into an insecure simp in seasons 3-4 :scust:

On the positive, atleast Noah gets to get his pawg on in Heaven :ld:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Carol talking bout bodying that dude really highlights how bad this show is getting. No tiered punishment? Just straight to deading folks?

Yams spends half the fukking episode in a coma and she doesn't die, but noah gets ate like a Christmas HAM? This show is starting to make no sense