They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
I was trippin over furniture to see the responses in here after the 'moment' :laff:

Yo @Killer Instinct ,that's how they get down in the zombie apocalypse, son???--yodelin'-ass bytches and gay shyt, huh?? :laff: :laff: :laff:

"Oh, they're lovers. I can imagine how the Coli is gonna respond"

Y'all didn't disappoint:mjlol:

:laff: :laff: :laff:

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I was trippin over furniture to see the responses in here after the 'moment' :laff:

Yo @Killer Instinct ,that's how they get down in the zombie apocalypse, son???--yodelin'-ass bytches and gay shyt, huh?? :laff: :laff: :laff:

I haven't been keeping up with the show lately but it sounds like I should be glad I missed this episode.
:patrice:
What kinda fukkery we talkin' about now?
:damn:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
The Walking Dead S05E11
the-walking-dead-s05e10-hdtv-x264-killers.jpg

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Obviously I zoned out on something last episode. What the hell happened to Gabriel?

Dude is still around in the background now. Even with the recent deaths, they still have a large group. Lesbo Tara is lucky if she gets thrown a few lines in an episode.

Much better than last week, its a wonder what actual forward momentum will get you.

When Aaron was acting like he didn't want to eat the applesauce :what:. He should have ate that quick, before Rick punched him out again :skip:.

Can't blame Rick for being extra cautious, but even Daryl was like "This barn smells like shyt" :mjlol:

Let's just hope once they get inside Alexandria, something interesting actually happens.