They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
On another note... I understand why they didn't eat the deer... cause something else had already started eating it. Zombies maybe... but why didn't they eat all those frogs? It was like a whole seafood kitchen of whole frogs.
:why:

i was wondering that too at first but those frogs probably been dead for a while. the dogs were fresh meat :eat:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I had the :wtb: through this whole episode because I really was not in the mood to spend an hour cycling through Maggie, Daryl and Sasha's grief. And that dumb shyt with the barn, the storm and the zombies was unnecessary too.
At least now that Aaron has shown up this half of the season can start moving towards something interesting.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Kind of... yeah.
Like, occassionally they show a panel showing the sword or the hat by itself... like an establishing shot to show where it is, even if no one is around it and there is no danger. But in the case of the sword (and Tyrese's hammer) they show flashbacks to their actual origins:
Walking%20Dead%20-%20Michonne%27s%20sword.jpg

In the comics there are instances where she is seperated from the sword and the story will just continue following whoever is holding it. And with the hat, at first you think of it as Rick's hat... then he of course give's it to Carl and after awhile you think of it as Carl's hat, not Rick's anymore... but I'm at the point in the comics where its neither of theirs. A character you guys haven't seen yet has it, but its still there all tattered and wartorn. Its not really anybody's hat. Its just the hat. Like any of the other survivors. One of the other iconic weapons even has its own name, so it is refered to by name by the characters when they are talking about it instead of calling it an object.

Very cool! Did they ever bring Daryl into the comics? I knew when I stopped reading them he wasn't on there yet, but I thought I read something about them adding him into the fold recently? A google image search shows a few covers with him on there, but I can't tell if they're fan0made or real.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Rule #1 is don't trust the new guy, especially if he's too freindly. AND his jean jacket was flawless? Nah :camby:

Not sure why the whole thread hasn't figured out the show is about the characters and not the zombies. We're 5 seasons deep, the show always has this pace.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rule #1 is don't trust the new guy, especially if he's too freindly. AND his jean jacket was flawless? Nah :camby:

Not sure why the whole thread hasn't figured out the show is about the characters and not the zombies. We're 5 seasons deep, the show always has this pace.
i guess the misdirection works because the new guy is legit :umad:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Got Maggie drinking her tears....The Walking Dead turning into the Living Dead while they were looking for food...That whole thing was dope...

You got bytches being bound and gaged and stuffed in trunks to die....Their is a sick muhfukka running around....

Having Judith doesn't make sense to me...They were all starving...I never see them feed that baby...She eating earthworms with Darryl or what? I know she aint eating no tough ass, unseasoned dog meat...

Ya'll know PETA mad about them dogs getting the Bob treatment tho...

Homie in the fresh gear just looking too clean...too accommodating...too comfortable running around zombies and strangers like that...

Come on son
25gtrgy.gif

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Having Judith doesn't make sense to me...They were all starving...I never see them feed that baby...She eating earthworms with Darryl or what? I know she aint eating no tough ass, unseasoned dog meat.

I just assumed that the women took turns breast feeding her. Or they chewed the food and fed it to her like the birds.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Walking Dead, a Hype Williams slow-mo video:huhldup: Raining, Twister and Bungee Jump Walkers:dahell: SashaGoHard vs. Michonne:ohhh: I'm not ready for that battle:damn: Abraham smacked the DuckTales outta Mullet Gene:russ: How did his hair get flourescent, tho:lupe: Maggie forgot Beth existed:stopitslime:, and now I'm suppose to feel sorry for her loss:childplease: Too much deadweight on Rick's squad:flabbynsick: Forgive me Lawd:ehh:, Judith is the biggest liability:francis: In a Zombie Apocalypse:ld:, canine meat and worms:scust: are scrumptious delicacies:bryan: Where this Old Navy jabronie come from:stopitslime:

Last edited:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Season 05 , Episode 10 – “Them”
Life on the road has the group beaten and beleaguered.

The.Walking.Dead.S05E10.HDTV.x264-KILLERS
MP4 | AAC VBR | 519MB

The.Walking.Dead.S05E10.720p.HDTV.x264-KILLERS
MKV | AC3 CBR | 2.10GB

The.Walking.Dead.S05E10.HDTV.XviD-AFG [P2P]
AVi | MP3 VBR | 346MB

Dynamoe

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
OZ
I'm just hell glad Aaron has finally appeared :blessed:

Bring on the Safe Zone and Negan brehs

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Very cool! Did they ever bring Daryl into the comics? I knew when I stopped reading them he wasn't on there yet, but I thought I read something about them adding him into the fold recently? A google image search shows a few covers with him on there, but I can't tell if they're fan0made or real.
Daryl, Merle, T-Dog and Sasha don't exist in the comics at all. In the comics Tyrese has a daughter (but no sister) and Herschel had a pair of twin daughters in addition to his other kids like Maggie, Beth, etc... but they get horribly horribly butchered so I assume thats why AMC said :whoa: and just cut them out altogether.
Mostly everyone else actually exists... just done differently. The tv show shyts on all the black characters. :francis: In the comics Tyrese was a linebacker for the Atlanta Falcons and Michonne was a lawyer. Also, the Governer is supposed to be mexican not white. :mjpls:And everyone in the comics gets more p*ssy. Dale was breaking off Andrea and her sister with old dikk in return for letting them sleep in the RV. :bryan:Even Carl is getting it in. :whew:You should keep reading, breh. Its good.

AMC is on that :mjpls:
8a61ee128d02e4c1fabb85b2ba9e39fd.jpg

Last edited: