They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This was another dreamscape ep.
with the whole Bobby from Dallas dream type situation.

Art Barr

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Fresh clothes fresh shave, I mean no wonder they were creeped out.:laff:
im stopping that cac like :whoa: u looking rather dapper my man :leostare: and your hair rather dry and clean :wtb: and that crease in your jeans on point :whoo: *puts gun on dude head* :birdman: WHO THE FUK IS U BREH!!! :damn:

Last edited:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
so you're saying they cover inanimate objects almost like a the "sisterhood of the traveling pants" type shyt?
Kind of... yeah.
Like, occassionally they show a panel showing the sword or the hat by itself... like an establishing shot to show where it is, even if no one is around it and there is no danger. But in the case of the sword (and Tyrese's hammer) they show flashbacks to their actual origins:
Walking%20Dead%20-%20Michonne%27s%20sword.jpg

In the comics there are instances where she is seperated from the sword and the story will just continue following whoever is holding it. And with the hat, at first you think of it as Rick's hat... then he of course give's it to Carl and after awhile you think of it as Carl's hat, not Rick's anymore... but I'm at the point in the comics where its neither of theirs. A character you guys haven't seen yet has it, but its still there all tattered and wartorn. Its not really anybody's hat. Its just the hat. Like any of the other survivors. One of the other iconic weapons even has its own name, so it is refered to by name by the characters when they are talking about it instead of calling it an object.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
You didn't notice that? Don't act like I'm tripping :ufdup: I watched the last 3episodes straight thru. Tyrese was talking to Sasha about how he felt over losing ol girl, but she never appeared in his hallucinations.
They probably didnt show her cause she would of looked like the crypt keeper. Carol bashed her head in with a shovel, dragged her to an alley and set that bytch on fire... :mjlol:
th

:sadcam:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
oh and the episode put me to sleep. i kept dozing in and out of that shyt. Walking dead cant never just kill a season. always gotta have the slow shyt.