They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
watching z nation

good posts in here, confirmed my thoughts. Walking dead be on some bullshyt

as good as the wire was, it was all about degradation of afrikans... the cycle continues

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Was the door close? Didn't notice
.....Walkers are all the fukking time making loud noises, but when its convenient to kill someone off I.E Dale, and Tyreese this walkers turn into Stealth assassins setting up traps and shyt! That walker was in the bedroom with a CLOSED door making NOISE. Now randomly the walker manages to turn the knob and pull the door open! then stops making noise so it can sneak up...
alright the walkers turnin on stealth mode is stupid, but them comin through doors isnt, Morgans wife tried to open a door in the very 1st episode & a walker used a door to try & get Andrea in the RV... it doesnt happen often but this wouldnt be the first time...
Yes, did you see Glen pick up the Baseball Bat ?
them saviors comin through... i really knew it was on after dude on Talkin Dead said the tracks & the walls got crushed by a group of humans breakin INTO their camp, not someone fleein...

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
I was hoping Andrea and T Dog

sherman-png.5552
sherman-png.5552
sherman-png.5552

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
alright the walkers turnin on stealth mode is stupid, but them comin through doors isnt, Morgans wife tried to open a door in the very 1st episode & a walker used a door to try & get Andrea in the RV... it doesnt happen often but this wouldnt be the first time...

them saviors comin through... i really knew it was on after dude on Talkin Dead said the tracks & the walls got crushed by a group of humans breakin INTO their camp, not someone fleein...

Them coming through doors is stupid. The RV door wasn't closed. And Morgan's dead wife coming back was during the first show runner before they switched to the standard zombies. Zombies shouldn't be turning doorknobs. That walkers was in that house who know's how long and suddenly decides to open the door and be silent. It's not reasonable. If it were known walkers can open doors people wouldnt bother simply closing the door without barricading it

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Michonne's Katana put in that work:whew: Everybody Hate Chris sprinting Fukkery:what:, needs to be put on Chill Mode:troll: No way Headshot Lizzie:demonic:, is with Mika in the afterlife:patrice:, when she murked her own sis:damn: When did Walking Dead become MTV Subterranean:lupe:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Them coming through doors is stupid. The RV door wasn't closed. And Morgan's dead wife coming back was during the first show runner before they switched to the standard zombies. Zombies shouldn't be turning doorknobs. That walkers was in that house who know's how long and suddenly decides to open the door and be silent. It's not reasonable. If it were known walkers can open doors people wouldnt bother simply closing the door without barricading it
yeah it was a huge logical fallacy

another logical fallacy was the fact that Tyreese, a guy who bulldogged like 30 zombies, couldn't push ONE off of him

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think they where trying to hint at Ty being zoned out, and didn't hear the zombie creeping up on him. Still...

Ironically that was like one out of like 5 kid zombies we have seen sofar.

Its so crazy how you can tell when someone is about to die, especially black characters. I was thinking man Ty is talking alot and being shown alot,...Just like bob did before he got, got. Sho enuff. I'm glad they have as many black people on the show as they do, but its like man. Can we get some thats worth something outside of the one strong black female we have...

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Can we please keep the T-Dawg talk to a minimum bruhs :mjcry:

He had the sloppiest death in Walking Dead history

Dude let a walker creep up from behind him 15 yards away while standing by the gate :wow:

I know when he read that script he was like this is some bullshyt :stopitslime:

He should have fought harder for a meaningful position on the show other than just muscle.

I would have been like Glenn gotta push over. He gotta start sharing Maggie.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
you know they still have 4 blacks? sasha, michonne, noah,and gabriel.

you knew they werent gonna keep 5 blacks on the show for an extended period.
Gabriel and Noah don't count unless they sqad up. Even Maggie goes harder than them 2.
Michonne out here acting like she wanna commit that.

Seem like they fukked all the black characters crept chonne untill now.