They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
He whole body is SICK. I'm surprised a lot more dudes aren't into Danai like that as much as they are on Maggie, Rosita, and Tara, but maybe a lot of you are on that :mjpls:.

Danai-Gurira-Feet-1089155.jpg

esq-RETOUCHED_IM_0043a_argb_final_1-lg.jpg

She's also talented and intelligent. :noah:
nikka she aint got no ASS fukk outta here. plus she look too manly. The only good looking girls are Tara, Rosita, and Beth.

Tara and Beth are good.

But Rosita is bae

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Beth singing Jimmy Cliff of all things. right in her wheelhouse :stopitslime:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ghosts of Walking Dead Past:krs: came back to serenade and ETHER Tyrese:mjlol: Arrivederci. you Big p*ssy:pachaha: Of course Michelin Man gets bitten:russ:, for stopping to look at sentimental pictures:comeon: Everybody Hate Chris lil Walker bro:salute: In a Zombie Apocalypse:dead:, what a waste of lumberjack muscles:scust: Coli, this was the Diesel Guy y'all hyped up:shaq2: Judith Mammy was Terry Cloth, that means very soft:umad:

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Damn Tyrese

:mjcry:

I guess 5 black people on the show was enough.

I should have known a black person was gonna die when young Chris Rock joined the camp

:no:

Episode was very artistic and creative, but what was the overall theme? that being a nice guy will get u killed?
Yeah which is a great thing ad things move forward.

I took it as...shyt about to get real

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
He whole body is SICK. I'm surprised a lot more dudes aren't into Danai like that as much as they are on Maggie, Rosita, and Tara, but maybe a lot of you are on that :mjpls:.

Danai-Gurira-Feet-1089155.jpg

esq-RETOUCHED_IM_0043a_argb_final_1-lg.jpg

She's also talented and intelligent. :noah:
If How To Get Away With Murder ever need to introduce a younger sister for Viola Davis' character they need to call Michonne up because they favor each other in the face a bit.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
tyreese was definitely the new dale. cant say im sad to see him go. he was hyped up from the comic books, but the tv tyreese was too much of a teddy bear to put in work.

can they just find a "nice guy" character who can still be practical in a zombified world?

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
This episode was really really bad, and not just because they killed of Tyreese.
  1. The cinematography style was entirely changed. It modified the whole tone, mood and style of Walking Dead by trying to do something different. A lot of the shots were pointless and didn't move the story, build tension, or character development at all
  2. They keep constantly breaking the laws of their universe. Why did Tyreese half ass check the house for walkers. 2 years deep and survived. These kinds of things would be habitual without thinking to thoroughly check the damn house! Walkers are all the fukking time making loud noises, but when its convenient to kill someone off I.E Dale, and Tyreese this walkers turn into Stealth assassins setting up traps and shyt! That walker was in the bedroom with a CLOSED door making NOISE. Now randomly the walker manages to turn the knob and pull the door open! then stops making noise so it can sneak up. It was bad writing.
  3. I get what they were trying to do with Ty's character. One episode wasn't enough. All that hallucination and all that coming to grips, all that drama just to fukking die when his character was about to evolve.