They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Does anybody else see how easy it is to kill off the black people on this show :scust:

Cacs stay around forever :beli:

Cant have too many black folks on the show. Skinny black dude next :snoop:
I kinda get what you mean in the recent seasons but cmon breh loads of cacs have died on this show too. Yall nikkaz just love to play the victim.

Last edited:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
This show is starting to bore me, more than excite me and that never used to be the case. They spend whole episodes fleshing out characters like we give a fukk, they dont even do it well, just loads and loads of repetitive flashbacks and pointless dialogue that tries so hard to be deep. They need to step it up. Do 12 eps a season and stop with this 8 eps this year and next 8 eps next year wtf is the point of that? Why do we need 16 episodes when half of it is just meaningless dreary dialogue why not rather cut it to 12 and spice it up a little bit more.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This was a weird episode. Usually a major character's death is built up over time but Tyreese's death just felt random as fukk. And even worse I wasn't all that bothered by it. Tyreese never really worked as a character in this show because they seemed totally incapable of transferring what made comic book Tyreese so interesting to the TV version.
The episode itself had some really good moments especially Tyreese's fevered hallucinations and I dug the creative way that this episode was filmed.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
its a little ridiculous tyrese would sit around and only think of people like the governor and Beth ( that cameo was fan service) - an i like her fyi) over like his parents or other people he lost early on or Sasha ....

i like the idea and the intro was obv just what he thought about right before he died. but they haven't done one of these philosophy of the world episodes since season three and they should ramp up for it

i would had g8ven this death to beth ....that kind of dreamy wishy washy suits her and it would been great she gets back with the group and dies a day or two later

Last edited:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
I kinda get what you mean in the recent seasons but cmon breh loads of cacs have died on this show too. Yall nikkaz just love to play the victim.

Yeah there are a load of cacs on this show with a couple black people sprinkled in, and they kill off the couple black people we do have up here. Its like they have a limit of 2 black people in the group at a time then when its time they introduce a 3rd to kill one off to get the number back to 2 :pacspit:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
X28WLf4.gif

full

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yeah there are a load of cacs on this show with a couple black people sprinkled in, and they kill off the couple black people we do have up here. Its like they have a limit of 2 black people in the group at a time then when its time they introduce a 3rd to kill one off to get the number back to 2 :pacspit:

you know they still have 4 blacks? sasha, michonne, noah,and gabriel.

you knew they werent gonna keep 5 blacks on the show for an extended period.