Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2891e57f25bfceebfaaef684d82059f398682e5ea242811fa782e0a514f4e10c.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
episode was ass, this episode was shot like an art school film project. plus they had the nerve to shoe horn in another beth song. nah, man. z-nation is the better show.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The way this show writes black characters not named Michonne(and even she had an over the top, fierce attitude problem at first to me that reeked of "angry black woman" stereotype) is ridiculous. Got us all looking either bytch made, soft, useless, incompetent, or all of the above. From t dog to oscar to tyrese and even Sasha FINE ASS getting played by Sigwell from Agents of Shield. Only one who has some wits about him is Noah.

Most overrated show on TV hands down. I watch more out of habit than anything. The messed up thing is I hear Tyrese is really cool in the comics.

I personally feel they don't want strong, powerful black men having a presence on the world's most watched television show. How a guy as big and as strong as Tyrese so soft?

America doesn't like black people - especially strong intimidating ones. They don't mind a tyrese because he's being led by a former victim of spousal abuse turned badass out of nowhere while he lays back in the cut and protects the sweet white baby. So while we sitting here like ":rudy:don't even feel bad that nikka was softer than yoplait anyways" cacs on that "nooooooo! I liked him! He was one of the good likeable coloreds :noah:"