They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
They Killed off Tyrese (The Hulk) and left us with a weak Noah who still has a limp. Well can't have all these strong characters in the group, so I guess they about to thin the squad this half.
Am worried for Michonne her blade work is looking sloppy and she more emotional now:to: Glen on the other hand looked like he wanted to punch Rick a few times this episode:russ:

Them Wolves though:gladbron:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
it seems like the legs and arms to those torso's were in the back of that little subdivision.....but why?...

made it seem like some people got away and ran over some walkers....

Just know this...if a group goes out and the majority is black....somebody getting blackcrificed

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I can't fukk with the quivering lip Michonne..... she breaking down ya'll.. her clock is ticking...

Yup, how you go from mastering the art of surviving in the wild with walkers as your pet to now being scared to be on the road:mindblown: Her skills are also suffering because of it.

I hope this is just a phase

tr2k

All Star
Daps
The Walking Dead S05E09 HDTV
m3HUjv9.jpg

Season 05 , Episode 09 – “What Happened and What’s Going On”
After the recent trials the group has faced, a slight detour could be the solution they’ve been searching for.

Links: HOMEPAGE – TV.com

The.Walking.Dead.S05E09.HDTV.x264-KILLERS
MP4 | AAC VBR | 599MB

The.Walking.Dead.S05E09.720p.HDTV.x264-KILLERS
MKV | AC3 CBR | 2.41GB

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Last years second half opener by far was worse than tonights ep :ehh:

:dwillhuh: , :what:, and :wtf: all at once... "After" was not a bad episode at all. Not necessarily the best, but Carl doing his thing and Michonne reuniting with Rick & Carl. Brought a smile to my face at the end of the episode, after all that transpired with the prison and all :mjcry: