They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Conz

Superstar
Daps
as a whitey i have to ask... do you really care that the black characters get killed? can you honestly tell me any of them have been good, well written characters? they're all shyt, white, black, rotting, etc. don't let it get you down. if i was black i would just imagine all the smart black people got their asses out of GA and are living on some island in paradise while these mopes wander around ruining other survivor's lives like they're the good guys

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Regardless with how I felt about Tyrese, I have to say they did a good job in sending him out :mjcry:. The whole concept with him having visions of all the people who died, along with their viewpoints on the world were well done. I wasn't expecting to see some of those characters pop up and the opening grave digging fake-out was a solid twist :ehh:. The shot of Tyrese on the ground while in slow-mo and zombie bits were flying towards him :whew:. Having said that, they really should get some forward momentum going for the rest of the season. Not sure how entertaining in will be with them marching towards to DC trying to survive again :beli:.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
:dwillhuh: , :what:, and :wtf: all at once... "After" was not a bad episode at all. Not necessarily the best, but Carl doing his thing and Michonne reuniting with Rick & Carl. Brought a smile to my face at the end of the episode, after all that transpired with the prison and all :mjcry:
Bruh "After" was utter trash :scust:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
michonne's azz looking right tonight :noah:

He whole body is SICK. I'm surprised a lot more dudes aren't into Danai like that as much as they are on Maggie, Rosita, and Tara, but maybe a lot of you are on that :mjpls:.

Danai-Gurira-Feet-1089155.jpg

esq-RETOUCHED_IM_0043a_argb_final_1-lg.jpg

She's also talented and intelligent. :noah: