giphy.gif

me this sunday bruhs ... :mjcry:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
damn i never even thought of that element

how many people are on drugs, medical or rec, that suddenly just stopped instantly that day shyt went to hell

i was also reading somewhere that the dead outnumber the living 4000 to 1 in this universe... so you could count up all the zombies we've ever seen killed, and it still wouldn't amount to shyt... most of the world is dead

6 billion people in the world, divided by 4000... there's about 1.5 million people left on the entire earth right now

made a thread about this ..

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I don't understand why she was so hellbent on murdering Dawn though. It didn't make any sense. :mindblown:The other cops seemed worse to me. Dawn was just basically being a hard ass and was trying to show the iron fist in a male dominated group. Don't think she needs to try and kill Dawn for that especially when that isnt her main group. Let them sort out the power structure and go home. Giving a fukk when it's not your turn to give a fukk.

Ugh she's so stupid. I wasn't sad, I was just like :dahell:.
nah dawn and her circle were the bad guys
they were trying to make it seem like she was good

thats why them other cops aint care when dawn got her head blown off

it all could of been handled better

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:huhldup:

They should try to find an island like hawaii or something. Clear the island of walkers and everyone can live there in peace. Get people there by boats. Not like the walkers are gonna swim over to the island.
They went to an Island in the "Dawn of the dead" remake and got overan with walkers.

Driving a boat that can travel to Hawaii from the mainland is very hard unless you have a captain..

Also you don't know how :demonic: the living people are who is already there, after beefing with Termius, the Hunters and The Governor, I think its best to stay in GA :whoa:

shonuff

All Star
Daps
you dudes obviously never been to an island
hawaii is one of the most expensive places in the countyr to live simply because EVERYTHING has to be imported from the mainland - hawaii doesnt have enough land or even resources to support the population it has now

and going to an island doesnt do dikk about the fact that the dead willlbe coming with you - anyone that dies you just wind up with the same problem

the fact is there is NOWHERE in the world that is safe - this is what the whole point is about the walking dead -

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Shocked no one posted this, but its the trailer for the second half of the season...

They FINALLY make out of Georgia as Michonne in the preview says "were 100 miles away :to:" which means at LEAST made it to North Carolina or Southern VA, if you read the comics then well....

Also this is the first time I ever seen Michonne be vulnerable :whoo:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Shocked no one posted this, but its the trailer for the second half of the season...

They FINALLY make out of Georgia as Michonne in the preview says "were 100 miles away :to:" which means at LEAST made it to North Carolina or Southern VA, if you read the comics then well....

Also this is the first time I ever seen Michonne be vulnerable :whoo:

If you read where they are going with her character, you won't like it. She's my favorite and I'm worried about her character especially if this Jessie trick comes along.

They are slowly mammifying her.:scust: