They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
That doesn't necessarily justify her being "evil" to me. We don't know the backstory between her and Chris. Maybe there's more to it.

Nah breh. She was evil. Slapping beth up for no reason. Willing to execute that other cop to protect her leadership role. bytch was power tripping.

She was always a quick shot and her earlier fight with that cop displayed her quick reflexes and speed, I also think those scenes with Dawn on the exercise bike are to reinforce the fact she's stays in excellent shape to maintain her proficiency in hand to hand and marksmanship.

The gun was holstered but probably chambered for a quick shot in case Rick's group tried anything. If you notice when Dawn shoots Beth, there's looks like for a brief second Dawn is actually shocked herself that she shot Beth. My take on it anyway...

That reflex thing was a mistake by the writers. I could understand if her gun was drawn but come on. I just watched the scene again on AMC (:mjcry:) and Beth was too close for her to draw her weapon and head shot within half a second.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Look what i made...

GtXSmcy.jpg

Ya'll truly ain't shyt

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Sup with trading Noah like it's 1775. That shyt was disgusting fukk this show.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx

i work hard trying to admin this thread and the one for season four... i will change it to a joke name for Beth death around Tuesday night give people a chance to catch it who did not

the above a song i worked on and put put out later this week from my mix-tape... wont post anything else here about it but since the thread on sleep mode ill feb don't see the harm

Last edited: