They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

shonuff

Pro
Daps
yeah i suspect we arent gonna get to negan at least this season - maybe next - IMO they are gonna have a pretty limited story dynamic once this season ends - its going to be less about the zombies and more about the groups of people and what they do ( not that its not about that now ) - i dunno if or how that is gonna play out on the audience over all - we may be seeing the beginning of the end soon

theyve already dropped the "cannibalism" bomb to shock and hook people - i cant see this thing with the hospital lasting much longer esp given the way the did the terminus thing so fast

im thiniking noah is from the next destination for ricks group - those who read the comic you know where i am talking about

i think the season has what maybe another 6 epiodes til the season finale?

then you gotta wait for 4 months-

a good run tho- most zombies movies can only keep things going 2 hours tops - this show is the magnum opus of the zombie story so they are doing pretty good for almost 30 plus hours

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
10368242_10205340939711886_651054968806267086_n.jpg

:ohhh:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
yeah i suspect we arent gonna get to negan at least this season - maybe next - IMO they are gonna have a pretty limited story dynamic once this season ends - its going to be less about the zombies and more about the groups of people and what they do ( not that its not about that now ) - i dunno if or how that is gonna play out on the audience over all - we may be seeing the beginning of the end soon

theyve already dropped the "cannibalism" bomb to shock and hook people - i cant see this thing with the hospital lasting much longer esp given the way the did the terminus thing so fast

im thiniking noah is from the next destination for ricks group - those who read the comic you know where i am talking about

a good run tho- most zombies movies can only keep things going 2 hours tops - this show is the magnum opus of the zombie story so they are doing pretty good for almost 30 plus hours
nikka...5 more epsoide then break then 8 more episodes

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Might be alone on this but I'm glad they're taking a break from completely following the comic and creating a new story. And I don't want them rushing into Negan, for him to have a huge impact like he did in the comics,
someone big (Daryl) has to have a gruesome death. If not it will just be half assing just like the Governor on the show.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Negan is a shyt character
corny to the fullest extent
they can take their sweet time with that bullshyt for all i care

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

there are 5 more episodes then the break and then they come back with 8 more episodes, just like they did last year

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe its because im from Atlanta but almost everyone i have talked to about this show from here has brought up the race thing at one time or another. Its pretty jaring to walk around here and see nothing but black folks and then on the show its like they all disappeared. If there was one place in the whole state that would be full of black people both alive and zombies it would be Grady Hospital.
:comeon: In a Zombie Apocalypse folks ain't sticking around to pow wow with The Dead:skip:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Might be alone on this but I'm glad they're taking a break from completely following the comic and creating a new story. And I don't want them rushing into Negan, for him to have a huge impact like he did in the comics,
someone big (Daryl) has to have a gruesome death. If not it will just be half assing just like the Governor on the show.

has the negan storyline ended in the comics?