They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
the show isnt in atlanta - they are in the woods somewhere in northern georgia - rick was IN atlanta in the first two eps - and it wasnt the place to be

he is in the country in rural areas not way outside of ATL - GA is mostly white - take a look at a voting map - damn state is all red with ATL being blue
But I'm talking about this specific episode(my mistake for wording it incorrectly) which DOES take place in ATL.

PS: Even though GA is majority white, it is still one of the states that has a rather large black population(around 30%). IIRC it is the state with the third largest black population. IIRC its black population is growing.

shonuff

Pro
Daps
But I'm talking about this specific episode(my mistake for wording it incorrectly) which DOES take place in ATL.

PS: Even though GA is majority white, it is still one of the states that has a rather large black population(around 30%). IIRC it is the state with the third largest black population. IIRC its black population is growing.
uh theres only one maybe 2 episodes that take place in ATL and that was from the first season of the show - after that they havent been to ATL at all since it was overrun with undead

everything else has taken place in the outskirts in the rural country of Georgia

they have been WAY far away from ATL for a while dude since they left the Farm which was already WAY outside of ATL in the boonies

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
uh theres only one maybe 2 episodes that take place in ATL and that was from the first season of the show - after that they havent been to ATL at all since it was overrun with undead

everything else has taken place in the outskirts in the rural country of Georgia

they have been WAY far away from ATL for a while dude since they left the Farm which was already WAY outside of ATL in the boonies

You're missing my point. I'm SPECIFICALLY talking about the episodes that took place in ATL. I even corrected myself.

I know the WD mostly takes place outside Atlanta.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i got box sets of horror movies.. i asked my daughter: "You know what i learned from these movies??" she looked right back at me & said: "White people are stupid???" thats exactly what i was thinkin... :mjlol: if i hear some shyt growlin in the basement, i aint gonna gp to find out what it is..
knowutimsayin :stopitslime:
You hearing shyt that dont sound right and wanna go investigate the shyt?:what:
NO!

GO AWAY FROM THE fukkED UP SOUNDS!!

AWAY FROM IT!!!:damn:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Also getting sick and tired and seeing very little black characters(whether alive or zombies) when the episode is in Atlanta. When ATL is a black MAJORITY city! @II Tone is right...
breh the worst was when they had a fukkin hispanic gang in the middle of downtown ATL in season 1. shyt had me like :dwillhuh: They atleast couldn't of got a group of nikkas for this shyt.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin

I take it your dumbass hasn't seen the most recent episode :mjlol:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
breh the worst was when they had a fukkin hispanic gang in the middle of downtown ATL in season 1. shyt had me like :dwillhuh: They atleast couldn't of got a group of nikkas for this shyt.

Agreed!!! This is what I am talking about. Yes I am aware that the A has Hispanic gangs like the Surenos. But in the A they are rather small and pathetic compared to their LA counterparts. Black gangs like the Bloods in the A are more predominant and numerous; since the A is a predominant black city. The A is suppose to be a "black Mecca" yet according to the Walking Dead Hispanics are more numerous in the city.:beli:

Trust me I may not be a ATL native been I've to the city and have brothers that live there. Heck the areas outside of Atlanta are like 80%+ black, especially Lithonia. The Walking Dead demographic depiction of Atlanta is very unrealistic.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
you mean the Vatos??? they werent a gang, they were led by hospital workers that pretended to be hard & consisted of relatives that refused to leave their loved ones behind... the head dudes were a janitor & a nurse... they stayed to take care of those elderly people... they werent a gang... did you even watch the episode or watch the deleted scenes??? they showed up 1x1 to check on family & decided to stay & help... they acted that way to show unity cause the leader said theyd met the worst kind of people...
Agreed!!! This is what I am talking about. Yes I am aware that the A has Hispanic gangs like the Surenos. But in the A they are rather small and pathetic compared to their LA counterparts. Black gangs like the Bloods in the A are more predominant and numerous; since the A is a predominant black city. The A is suppose to be a "black Mecca" yet according to the Walking Dead Hispanics are more numerous in the city.:beli:

Trust me I may not be a ATL native been I've to the city and have brothers that live there. Heck the areas outside of Atlanta are like 80%+ black, especially Lithonia. The Walking Dead demographic depiction of Atlanta is very unrealistic.
again, the Vatos werent a gang... you wanna see a bunch of Bloods set trippin wit zombies runnin around??? if anything can bring gangs together zombies will do it... i dont understand why yall wanna see black zombies, we made it out alive, be happy.....

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734

this is the fakest complaint i've ever seen :heh:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Its fake because you say so?

Again it would have been more realistic if there were predominant black characters in those ATL episodes.
its fake because you can't POSSIBLY be TRULY UPSET about the lack of BLACK UNDEAD ZOMBIES...its a fake complaint...truly faux outrage...if you are mad at a lack of black zombies in georiga then I can't imagine your feeling about...really any other media ever

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
its fake because you can't POSSIBLY be TRULY UPSET about the lack of BLACK UNDEAD ZOMBIES...its a fake complaint...truly faux outrage...if you are mad at a lack of black zombies in georiga then I can't imagine your feeling about...really any other media ever

Who says I'm upset????:ohmy: Its just a constructive criticism.

The WD not having an accurate demographic depiction of ATL does not make me lose sleep, BUT it would have been more realistic and better if they tried to be accurate imo. I still like and watch the show. So I'm not upset.

PS: Who said I was just talking about zombies???? I meant characters in GENERAL.

shonuff

Pro
Daps
the show isnt meant to be a representation of ATL - the show is about a group of poeple some black some white who have survived a place being devastated and collapsed from a plague of undead -and the character in the COMIC are mostly white at least in the beginning so ... again this is a stupid critique

lastly - this is a stupid argument - you want to see white people killing black zombies ??

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
the show isnt meant to be a representation of ATL - the show is about a group of poeple some black some white who have survived a place being devastated and collapsed from a plague of undead -and the character in the COMIC are mostly white at least in the beginning so ... again this is a stupid critique

lastly - this is a stupid argument - you want to see white people killing black zombies ??

And yet again you take the topic out of context.:beli:

Good job.

1. No one said this show was a representative of Atlanta. No duh. We were clearly touching base on the episodes that TOOK PLACE in Atlanta. Not the show in general. Which went over everyone's head.
2. We(or at least me) was again never talking about just black zombies but black characters in general which were very few in those episodes that took place in Atlanta. Especially this recent one. Of course this like 1 went over everyone's head. Who the hell said anything about wanting to see black zombies killed???? When we were just talking about lack of black characters in Atlanta/demographic.

I don't know how @61 Corpses was the only one who understood.

Last edited: