They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
That looks like a map of where they filmed the scenes, not where they are in the actual story.
I used that pic as a loose reference but after doing some more research I think Im pretty close in my assessment. If you look at the gif, and compare it to the map of Georgia counties, Terminus is located in Bibb County. Macon is in Bibb County. Which is located southeast of Fulton county, where Atlanta is located.

alone+1.gif

ga-counties-parks-map.gif

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because I watch the show and pay attention........ how long do you think its been..........Are you one of those people who post and surf the net during the show instead of paying attention?
i say about 6 months or so

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I used that pic as a loose reference but after doing some more research I think Im pretty close in my assessment. If you look at the gif, and compare it to the map of Georgia counties, Terminus is located in Bibb County. Macon is in Bibb County. Which is located southeast of Fulton county, where Atlanta is located.

alone+1.gif

ga-counties-parks-map.gif

I figured Terminus was near Macon, thats why I thought it would be odd for those Hospital people to be driving all the way down to Macon to snatch people. I mean thats an hour and a half without zombie traffic.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
so what wass that house about that was fully stocked with food that beth and darel came across before she got snagged?

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
I figured Terminus was near Macon, thats why I thought it would be odd for those Hospital people to be driving all the way down to Macon to snatch people. I mean thats an hour and a half without zombie traffic.
I can only assume that someone in the hospital has ties to the funeral home where darryl and beth were when she got snatched.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I'm not mad.

We don't stick around to investigate random noises. :manny:
i got box sets of horror movies.. i asked my daughter: "You know what i learned from these movies??" she looked right back at me & said: "White people are stupid???" thats exactly what i was thinkin... :mjlol: if i hear some shyt growlin in the basement, i aint gonna gp to find out what it is..
I can only assume that someone in the hospital has ties to the funeral home where darryl and beth were when she got snatched.
Darryl did mention the funeral home felt like a trap before they got Beth cause it was too well kept & stocked wit food... he was right...

shonuff

Pro
Daps
Also getting sick and tired and seeing very little black characters(whether alive or zombies) when the show is in Atlanta. When ATL is a black MAJORITY city! @II Tone is right...

the show isnt in atlanta - they are in the woods somewhere in northern georgia - rick was IN atlanta in the first two eps - and it wasnt the place to be

he is in the country in rural areas not way outside of ATL - GA is mostly white - take a look at a voting map - damn state is all red with ATL being blue