They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
:ehh: So chris could be a main character on this show... something tells me he's going back for beth.....
Well not limping like that he is , it's going to be Rick and the crew. Plus looking at the Abraham team it looks like they going to crash and I wouldn't be shocked if they don't get picked up by the saviors . Rosita and Maggie would be perfect for what they want. The hospital group is super organized but people overlooking that on here. They in the city where Rick first went and ran out quick. They all got clean clothes and cars that work and food. They got supplies that have lasted over a year and change . They either so deep or they trading with another bigger group. They got cars doing long range road trips refueling and doing it again . Those cops don't have shook hands either, being in place that big must have attracted herds and other groups, yet they doing okay. I think this group will lose to Rick and the squad but they will do some major damage to his team.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
The black kid will lead the group to Alexandra safe zone. He mentioned he was from Virginia .

That's what I was thinking too. When he mentioned that, I was like :ohhh:

I just want the season to get back on track with the group linked up together in or on the way to the ASZ. Looks like I might have to wait until after the midseason finale for that though :wow::mjcry::camby:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Chris had a pawg and threw her back into the bushes like Arian Foster :mjcry:, his 40 yard dash time looked like it was matching aswell :wow:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I didn't like this episode.
The idea of the hospital community basing their societal rules on basically a "pay as you go" type of community is an interesting one but I just was bored more often than not.
I was fine with Beth and Everybody Hates Chris is a likable actor and the self-serving doctor was cool.
However the execution was piss poor and my problems with it came down to:

The actress playing Dawn was awful. She has no charisma or authority to her so it became really hard to see her as ever having been in control of things at the hospital.

Nothing of what was shown leads me to believe these people would survive for a week let alone for over a year while doing regular forays out into the zombie filled world for supplies and new white bytches.

The not showing the darker side of the community, namely the whole using women as bed wenches for Dawn's security crew. If we had actually been shown the horrible conditions instead of them alluding the episode might have worked better. Being so vague about it was a mistake.

Not introducing Carol and Daryl earlier in the episode. We really didn't need a full hour of The Beth Show. Half should have been showing what was up at the hospital and then bring in more of the cast we like.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I liked the episode. It started off slow but I'm certain everything will link up pretty soon and I'm confident the writers know what they are doing. Pretty much every show has episodes that stray away directly from the main storyline which brings the plot together in the long run. Some of you just like to see zombies and people getting chopped up.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Terrible fukking episode. Beth sucks as a character and the actress is terrible.

Now theyre doing group centric episodes again which was the downfall of last season :scust:

The acting and writing on this show isnt good enough to do slow paced episodes.
i liked the episode you miserable fukks :scust:

niccas just cant watch the show and let it be what it is. It has its purpose.

Beth is not a good enough actress to carry an entire episode, they shoulda just showed dareal and triple og carol following the car,carol being taken , meeting up with beth(with minimal flashback of what happened to her)