They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Damn, thecoli has the GOAT Smilie game, everytime I see a new one :russ:. Especially these MJ ones.

This episode was just :yeshrug:. I don't think Beth is a terrible actress, but she doesn't really bring anything to the table. Her most defining characteristics were that she was the blonde daughter of Hershel that sings. I forgot she tried to off herself in season 2 until lady cop pointed it out. The whole mystery behind the hospital people turned out not to be that interesting, especially when it became clear that the cops were on that :shaq: when finding new people. Lady cop letting those goons run wild too :scust:, talking about she's keeping order and surviving until they get rescued :mjlol:. Whatever helps you sleep at night I suppose. I saw the credits and wasn't the girl who tried to escape Keisha Castle Hughes and didn't she win an Oscar or get nominated? Bring in Oscar nominated actors and not do anything useful with them :wow:.

At least Everybody Hates Chris had a little more do and looks like he might be back. No wonder they let Julius die like that, no way they wanted to deal with
Julius.png

Next week looks more intense with Guile on his DC mission.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
did NOT like this ep at all.....

the only thing that saved this ep was the carol cliffhanger....

but my thing is....how far from ATL is the group?....i thought they were miles and miles away from there...but they bring them back as if they are right across the street....:dahell:

but yea....fukk this ep...

btw...i think morgan is the one with darrell.....:manny:

Hammer

Banned
Daps
the church isn't even close to the hospital….the hospital is in downtown atlanta, the church is in the middle of the woods…

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Okay episode

WTF happened to Carol?!!!!!!!!!!

The only way Carol could be faking her injuries, Darryl and Carol were watching them