They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I liked this episode since they FINALLY explained where beth has been the last 10 episodes. however, I hope the rest of the episodes don't move as slow as this one.

also, I see we are getting a glenn/maggie/abe episode next week. :damn:

I just wanna see what rick and company are up to.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All this time, Beth's held up in a demented ER:patrice: Where Dykes in charge:umad:, goes HAM and pimp smack fiyah out you:ooh:, and your mouth gets violated with a lollipop:steviej: Everybody Hate Chris turned into Orlando Jones:whoo: Surprise he's not about that PAWG Life:mjpls: Overall, this was a weak filler:camby: I need the consistent bloody fukkery:blessed:, that the first two eps provided:banderas: And, I know that wasn't my Triple OG Carol stretcher'd out:damn:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
the svu scene with beth''s attacker getting eaten by a walker :banderas:

the call of duty in the elevator shaft :gladbron:

beth getting her true detective on and figure out the doctor sucks just like the rest of the hospital crew ... :ehh:

carol going to go full Liam neason on the hosptial staff :leon:

yeah some of the sex stuff should been clear defined - but overall a good episode

Last edited:

aboveclouds

All Star
Daps
Why was she going to kill the doctor tho? was it because he admitted to purposely giving that patient the wrong drug so he could be the only doctor?

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
On Next episode of AMC's The Walking Dead...

B1fNsQ3IQAAvX1c.jpg

Last edited:

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Do y'all just complain to complain ? :scust: episode wasnt that bad. And a lot of y'all are dense talkin bout "not my carol" :to: It's obvious that Carol and Daryl followed the wagon to the hospital. Saw the fencing and kind of protection they had, and realize they can't run up in the spot, like Carol did terminus, when they ran into Chris who gave them all the ins and outs of the place. Carol goes undercover and gets taken inside as a patient. Darryl brings Chris back to the church to rally up the troops only to find out that half the crew bounced :dwillhuh: Sasha, fresh off of Bob's death is on the rebound and gives up the nappy dugout to Chris :steviej:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Episode started kinda like :beli: but by the end i was pretty captivated by the story. I know everyone likes the hack and slash episodes with Rick but it was nice to be able to see how another group is trying to cope with the situation.

Only question i have is how far from the city is Rick's crew. I thought they were a good minute away from Atlanta but I dont think the people at the hospital would be driving hours away looking for people to bring back. Aint no way in hell Rick and them are just in East Point.

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
Do y'all just complain to complain ? :scust: episode wasnt that bad. And a lot of y'all are dense talkin bout "not my carol" :to: It's obvious that Carol and Daryl followed the wagon to the hospital. Saw the fencing and kind of protection they had, and realize they can't run up in the spot, like Carol did terminus, when they ran into Chris who gave them all the ins and outs of the place. Carol goes undercover and gets taken inside as a patient. Darryl brings Chris back to the church to rally up the troops only to find out that half the crew bounced :dwillhuh: Sasha, fresh off of Bob's death is on the rebound and gives up the nappy dugout to Chris :steviej:
Sasha going for Rick homie, she is going to be the new Andrea. She is clearly modeled on her now.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Episode started kinda like :beli: but by the end i was pretty captivated by the story. I know everyone likes the hack and slash episodes with Rick but it was nice to be able to see how another group is trying to cope with the situation.

Only question i have is how far from the city is Rick's crew. I thought they were a good minute away from Atlanta but I dont think the people at the hospital would be driving hours away looking for people to bring back. Aint no way in hell Rick and them are just in East Point.
I was trying to find a picture of the map that Guile showed Rick but couldn't find it. Found this though, which can be used as a reference.

the-walking-dead-road-trip-your-13-stop-tour-of-the-show-s-best-filming-locations

I read that Terminus was by Macon, but from the looks of where the symbol is I think its closer to Griffin, GA. Since the church is relatively some what close to terminus, I'm going to assume that Rick and crew are about an hour (by car) south, southeast from downtown ATL