They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I'm only up to the second half of season 4 but took a peak to next week's episode... Just how did Beth travel from ATL to DC in a ZA? :dwillhuh: You would think the highways would be full of abandoned cars and they would get overrun with walkers whenever they came across a densely populated area (Remember when they tried to get supplies from the college and came across THOUSANDS of walkers?) Even if they took I-95 they would get overran in Downtown Richmond I'd imagine.

But its dope they went to another city, I always wondered how the area outside of Altanta was fairing since "wildfire" broke out. I hope she comes across a politician who can give people more info as to how wildfire got so outta hand.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
That was a terrible plan by the cannibals.. They should've gotten in there and gotten out.. That hack-a-thon though:noah:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm only up to the second half of season 4 but took a peak to next week's episode... Just how did Beth travel from ATL to DC in a ZA? :dwillhuh: You would think the highways would be full of abandoned cars and they would get overrun with walkers whenever they came across a densely populated area (Remember when they tried to get supplies from the college and came across THOUSANDS of walkers?) Even if they took I-95 they would get overran in Downtown Richmond I'd imagine.

But its dope they went to another city, I always wondered how the area outside of Altanta was fairing since "wildfire" broke out. I hope she comes across a politician who can give people more info as to how wildfire got so outta hand.

They aren't in DC....they are still in georgia

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Man I always find myself wondering why he is so damn sweaty well.

man, if you never experienced not being able to shave and shower when you want.
you will look that way.
to our knowledge this group has not had a shower since the prison.
before the prison, they did have a shower since like the CDC and hershel's.

Art Barr

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man, if you never experienced not being able to shave and shower when you want.
you will look that way.
to our knowledge this group has not had a shower since the prison.
before the prison, they did have a shower since like the CDC and hershel's.

Art Barr

I figured that since they are in georgia, they would be bathing themselves when they can in rivers and what not. I can't imagine the stench of the world in the walking dead with all those rotten corpses walking around and the living people not bathing on the regularly.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That was a terrible plan by the cannibals.. They should've gotten in there and gotten out.. That hack-a-thon though:noah:

the cannibals of termjnus are not bout it like that.
they are reactionary and have not really survived, in the apocalypse for real.
that is how they became so impressionable with shelter once attacked.
there is nuffin in there background that says they know how to tactically perform an op.
let, alone really survive in the apocalypse.
if, they did....
they would not have succumbed to the first groups that attacked terminus, and took upon the mantra of that group's cannibal-istic direction.
against rick's group who has performed numerous op's down to rescues successfully.
terminitrs are dangerous as anyone,...
yet, in a realm where simple symantics and general aesthetics play out.
they were designed to lose versus our heroes, in rick's bunch, the ricktators.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I figured that since they are in georgia, they would be bathing themselves when they can in rivers and what not. I can't imagine the stench of the world in the walking dead with all those rotten corpses walking around and the living people not bathing on the regularly.

I think the air smells so bad and the will to survive is so acute.
that simple shyt like bo is the least of your concerns.

Art Barr

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
They aren't in DC....they are still in georgia
So what was that city Beth wakes up in the preview for this Sunday's episode? I know most of the main characters are still in GA but I thought someone kidnapped Beth and took her to DC.

Alligators live in the water in southern states and snapping turtles too, its safer to just pass up on Bathing. Not to mention walkers can't die due to drowning and you might not be able to see them cause of murky water, etc.

I'm sure they looted stores for deodorant and such so they probably don't smell that bad :manny:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
So what was that city Beth wakes up in the preview for this Sunday's episode? I know most of the main characters are still in GA but I thought someone kidnapped Beth and took her to DC.

Alligators live in the water in southern states and snapping turtles too, its safer to just pass up on Bathing. Not to mention walkers can't die due to drowning and you might not be able to see them cause of murky water, etc.

I'm sure they looted stores for deodorant and such so they probably don't smell that bad :manny:

good point there :leon:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's

Deodorant when youre already musky though:scust:

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
I was looking forward to hating on every episode while continuing to watch like I always do but I can't even lie, this season's been piff so far.

D'angelo getting the chance to go out with some dignity this time around. :obama:

Would've liked to have seen Sasha tell Tyrese to shut the fukk up when he gave her that "I know what you're going through" speech when D'angelo was about to die. He knew that Carrine bytch less than a week and now he's walking around acting like a grieving widow. :mjlol: