They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
that ending had me legit guessing and wondering whats gonna happen next. If i had to guess, Something happened to beth to mentally fukk her up, so by the time Dayrl finds her, she's in a really vulnerable state. As what happens to Carol, cant even throw out a guess.

Carol probably runs up to Beth trying to rescue her but :demonic: Beth (aka Deth) kills her then realizes what she's done after the fact. Daryl looked way too somber.

Dirty Carol gone brehs :mjcry:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
But, didn't Beth try to commit that before the world turned? Is that shyt a flashback to when she was institutionalized? :ohhh:
Yo i completely forgot about that. Beth does seem like she could be mentally weak or unstable.
Carol probably runs up to Beth trying to rescue her but :demonic: Beth (aka Deth) kills her then realizes what she's done after the fact. Daryl looked way too somber.

Dirty Carol gone brehs :mjcry:
Yea seems like the scenario is Daryl goes in with Carol but comes out with Beth. Wonder how it goes down.

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
Yo i completely forgot about that. Beth does seem like she could be mentally weak or unstable.

Yea seems like the scenario is Daryl goes in with Carol but comes out with Beth. Wonder how it goes down.

I was thinking Morgan instead of Beth. This seems like the perfect way to re introduce his character.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Why don't they all just go? :dahell:

fukk Carol and Daryl

Without Darryl and OG Carol? :dahell:

33P5SOD.png

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I think the writers seen how the actor played cutty aka someone who just wants to live in peace etc. and just said lets keep him playing that same character.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I was thinking Morgan instead of Beth. This seems like the perfect way to re introduce his character.
One thing I noticed in the preview, when asked if she's dead, Daryl replies that she's gone, but still alive. So it may mean she isn't all there in the head, or he may not have come back with her.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
The way their blowing through stuff, Morgan & heteve his thing is will probably be a big part of the mid season finale & then through to the end.