Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
i'm thinking beth got really fukked up
and what those scenes in the promo are showing
is what happened to her.
:patrice:

wat6rr.jpg

Beth's going to be like, "Where's my sister? I've been dying to see her! Did she ask about me?"

Rick: :sas2:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Beth's going to be like, "Where's my sister? I've been dying to see her! Did she ask about me?"

Rick: :sas2:
Dead at them tossing sisters in the bushes once one appears

Like urkel and stefan neither can be on the screen at the same time

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
that ending had me legit guessing and wondering whats gonna happen next. If i had to guess, Something happened to beth to mentally fukk her up, so by the time Dayrl finds her, she's in a really vulnerable state. As what happens to Carol, cant even throw out a guess.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
that ending had me legit guessing and wondering whats gonna happen next. If i had to guess, Something happened to beth to mentally fukk her up, so by the time Dayrl finds her, she's in a really vulnerable state. As what happens to Carol, cant even throw out a guess.
I think they come out with beth n few others from were beth was locked at.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

But, didn't Beth try to commit that before the world turned? Is that shyt a flashback to when she was institutionalized? :ohhh:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think we need a slow episode. My heart can't take this shyt.

White women say the freakiest shyt with no qualms :dwillhuh:
Breh the way this season has been going and with the preview for next week, i don't know if this episode is gonna be slow. Looks like Beth goes through some type of hell.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!