Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I clicked the vid and saw Detroit. First thing I thought:

"Hope that's not MY area." :notsure: :smh:

"We on Puritan".... :demonic: :shaq:

Damn. That IS my area. :ohhh: :why:

LOL when he was like ooooooo, oooooo

i thought to myself "that sounds like some dudes i know", i think all young detroit nikkas do that when shyt is popping off lol

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
:snoop:!da k!cked my boy !n the head next, turn the camera off you dumb ass n!gga, ! st!ll a!nt met nobody that records they own fukkery...

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
bruh shut up with that shyt seriously. you were in that other thread about that father beating his daughter for twerkin on camera. just shut. up.
You mean the man who got his ass thrown in jail for whipping his daughters with a scourge for dancing? Yeah, I was in that thread. And no, you can't shut me up. The violence in the home breeds the violence you see in the street. I'm willing to bet every kid in the video comes from a violent home.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
IDK maybe that kid was some kind of a snitch or a pedophile or some shyt... maybe he was a thief... besides this was not savage at all... savage would have been if they shot his ass, which they could have done but chose not to in lieu of what appears to be a harmless beating.

:manny: no harm no foul in this video.

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That shyt did not look that bad to be real to yall...

He prolly was cool with them nikkaz and fukked up somehow...

I seen nikkaz get they ass beat into a comma...

So Im not as outraged as some a yall

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:what:

I was expecting blood and a busted up face and maybe broken ribs and shyt :childplease:

That weak ass jump :stopitslime:

Them nikkas prolly was just scaring the nikka cus if they really wanted to fukk that nikka up they could have.

Yea, he aint get hurt that bad. I've seen some real foul shyt go down growing up. I once seen a nikka take a solid brick to his skull :wow: He was too busy beating up on this teenager he had no business fighting, and he aint see that kid's little brother pick that shyt up. shyt was so loud, I heard the crack all way up the street :merchant: Shout out to Country, hope you aight breh :skip:

Bam Bam

Mr. Baclava
Daps
Reppin
NYSea
worst part about this is thy clearly go through his pockets. these dudes are on tape on the interent commiting a robbery. they all gonna get mad time lmao.