they surpassed fighting, they destroyed/brutalized this poor boy

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That shyt was weak as fukk. I seen nikka hit harder than some of those light kicks.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Everything. Where do you think those kids learned that savagery?
Television? Movies? Music? Video games? The evening news? Other violent people who they were exposed to while growing up? Some of all of the above? Why are you folk so simple? Ignorant desensitized behavior like this is not the result of being born black or being spanked(there's a clear difference between spankings and beatings) as children. The problems within our community are very complex and the solutions to these problems are even more complex. A lot of you posters are just as ignorant as the people in these kinds of videos.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SW-642.jpg

Got one of these recently at a gun show :ahh: In a situation like this shooting them will be completely justified in Florida. And since niccas LOVE to record shyt, it will all be on camera so no he say she say BS :ahh:

Edit: I may need more bullets for all those niccas :mjpls: lol

The fukk? You gun lovers are idiots. You probably wouldn't even get a chance to pull it and if you did chances are them nikkas still got you outgunned. Live to fight another day. Waita few months and then enroll in math class.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I clicked the vid and saw Detroit. First thing I thought:

"Hope that's not MY area." :notsure: :smh:

"We on Puritan".... :demonic: :shaq:

Damn. That IS my area. :ohhh: :why:

man... :snoop:

but WHY does it have to be Detroit,, and why did the have to sound so ignorant?

Now because they posted a video, the dude's friends have to shoot somebody.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:ehh: Good thing he had some basketball shorts on under his jeans. I don't get the fascination with stripping someone when they're knocked out.

humiliation, breh. them nikkas know that the cameras are rolling and that this shyt will be on the internet 10 minutes after the fight. they was trying to style on ol dude. embarass him for life. strip his dignity along with his pants. shyt is dirty, b. nikkas don't want to just win the fight. they want to fukk you up physically AND psycologically for a long time. it's the same shyt when those dudes whipped those guys with the belts after having them strip their clothes. some grown ass men whipping other grown ass men like kids for the cameras, cuz. THATS some real fukked up shyt breh....:sadcam:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
The fukk? You gun lovers are idiots. You probably wouldn't even get a chance to pull it and if you did chances are them nikkas still got you outgunned. Live to fight another day. Waita few months and then enroll in math class.

Is that you smoking on that crack pipe in your av nicca? :wtf:

Im far from a gun lover (where did I say that). I just would rather have one than not to have one and need one :manny:

You dont want one thats you, I dont give a fukk :pachaha:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:what:

I was expecting blood and a busted up face and maybe broken ribs and shyt :childplease:

That weak ass jump :stopitslime:

Them nikkas prolly was just scaring the nikka cus if they really wanted to fukk that nikka up they could have.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Television? Movies? Music? Video games? The evening news? Other violent people who they were exposed to while growing up? Some of all of the above? Why are you folk so simple? Ignorant desensitized behavior like this is not the result of being born black or being spanked(there's a clear difference between spankings and beatings) as children. The problems within our community are very complex and the solutions to these problems are even more complex. A lot of you posters are just as ignorant as the people in these kinds of videos.
You seriously don't see the connection with violence in the home spilling into the street? :mindblown: