they surpassed fighting, they destroyed/brutalized this poor boy

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
humiliation, breh. them nikkas know that the cameras are rolling and that this shyt will be on the internet 10 minutes after the fight. they was trying to style on ol dude. embarass him for life. strip his dignity along with his pants. shyt is dirty, b. nikkas don't want to just win the fight. they want to fukk you up physically AND psycologically for a long time. it's the same shyt when those dudes whipped those guys with the belts after having them strip their clothes. some grown ass men whipping other grown ass men like kids for the cameras, cuz. THATS some real fukked up shyt breh....:sadcam:

:wow: that shyt is beyond fukked up. Someone would have to have had harmed my family to warrant that type of treatment.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm telling u....all it will take is that one politicians child to go thru this and they are gonna force laws to be made where it will be a crime to post a video celebrating reckless violence the way they are now with these smart phones.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:smh: shyt wasn't even called for

what if he was caught molesting a kid? I read all the pages and no one has yet to point out why they jumped him. Dude coulda been responsible for killing one of their kin and they found him hiding. If such was the case would u still feel the same??

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is that you smoking on that crack pipe in your av nicca? :wtf:

Im far from a gun lover (where did I say that). I just would rather have one than not to have one and need one :manny:

You dont want one thats you, I dont give a fukk :pachaha:

Obviously it you that's smoking the crack. If u getting ya ass beat liketat, you ain't getting to ya gun. And if you pull that shyt before they jump you, chances are you still getting fukked up, because you a bytch and they'll smell it. If u really a killer, you'll take that beating and deal with that situation when you in control.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Obviously it you that's smoking the crack. If u getting ya ass beat liketat, you ain't getting to ya gun. And if you pull that shyt before they jump you, chances are you still getting fukked up, because you a bytch and they'll smell it. If u really a killer, you'll take that beating and deal with that situation when you in control.

Im not a killer breh :wtf: are you reading? Lol, im not trying to come off as some hardcore gun wielding tupac clone. I just would like to have my firearm on me if Im in this situation. Let me have my preferences :damn:

All that other stuff that you're rappin about really doesn't matter to me breh so miss me with that bullshyt :comeon:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Why're people catching feelings over some hood nikkas doing hood nikka shyt? Don't equate them with black men, they don't know how to be men. If they're comprised of ignorance then you can't help them, just so long as they keep that shyt in their neighborhood.:mjpls:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Cameraman sounds like a fatherless fakkit

sounding like a broad, his new hero is prolly jason collins.

Jonah-hill-flailing1_%281%29_111.gif

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i love it :blessed: i love dumb ass nikkas that snitch on themselves in this new internet age. lock their dumbasses up and a couple less idiots in detroit :blessed: