They should've never killed Jackie Aprile Jr...

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
It could've been a luke/vader struggle or slowly bubbled fued between the aprile side of the family and the soprano. They deaded that shyt literally in season two. Jackie Jr was a great compelling story and was more interesting than even Christopher imo. And the jackie / chris fued couldve been epic.

Shoudlve stretched the charactor out for at least another season.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
It could've been a luke/vader struggle or slowly bubbled fued between the aprile side of the family and the soprano. They deaded that shyt literally in season two. Jackie Jr was a great compelling story and was more interesting than even Christopher imo. And the jackie / chris fued couldve been epic.

Shoudlve stretched the charactor out for at least another season.

Negged, dapped/undapped, one star, snitched, hopes you die in fiery car crash

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Negged, dapped/undapped, one star, snitched, hopes you die in fiery car crash
I never cared about his acting subplot...christopher was great and underrated acting...but jackie forcing himself into the game could've been a great story over longer time, plus the relationship with meadow...i woudlve killed jackie in the ny war...

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I never cared about his acting subplot...christopher was great and underrated acting...but jackie forcing himself into the game could've been a great story over longer time, plus the relationship with meadow...i woudlve killed jackie in the ny war...

Jackie had no backbone to stand on. His father and brother were dead. I don't see how he could have been a threat to anyone even if his character wasn't portrayed as a complete idiot. And war with Christopher? He has the most bodies on his out of everyone on the whole series. Thats like saying Namond could take on Omar

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
there was no REAL reason to kill him. they coulda let him live, and the storyline wouldn't have made a difference. I wouldn't exactly say keep him around to build his character into the "Family Business" (at least nothing major) but at least for the Meadow sub-plot. that Finn Detrulio dude was so outta place on this show.

:manny:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Jackie had no backbone to stand on. His father and brother were dead. I don't see how he could have been a threat to anyone even if his character wasn't portrayed as a complete idiot. And war with Christopher? He has the most bodies on his out of everyone on the whole series. Thats like saying Namond could take on Omar
War? More like a rivalry for tony's approval

Couldve been stretched out. And richie aprile was out, and ceratto easily couldve taken jackie jr under his wing. In fact ralphie DID

Ricky Church

Daps
Reppin
correct me if I'm wrong but they never really explained why Ralph made the decision to whack J.J.
remember Tony left the ultimate decision up to him when it came down to it, which is odd, because he was kinda/sorta schooling J.J. (taking him on pickups, and giving him pieces.) I thought ultimately he woulda came into his own buildup as apart of Ralphie's crew.

but then again, they left a lot of questions un-answered in the show.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
correct me if I'm wrong but they never really explained why Ralph made the decision to whack J.J.
remember Tony left the ultimate decision up to him when it came down to it, which is odd, because he was kinda/sorta schooling J.J. (taking him on pickups, and giving him pieces.) I thought ultimately he woulda came into his own buildup as apart of Ralphie's crew.

It was over the card game that cost the dealer his life, and furio got shot right.?

Ricky Church

Daps
Reppin
It was over the card game that cost the dealer his life, and furio got shot right.?
yeah. cause Ralphie told J.J. and Chris Scarpa about Tony & Jackie Sr. doing the same thing to Feech Lamanna's card game years before and getting a pardon.
remember when J.J. calls Tony after he's holed up at Ray Ray's place, he even mentions how Tony never got in trouble when they did the same thing as kids.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps

Cause Ralphie would lose face. Peep that scene where Silvio is laughing in Ralph's face about Jackie "killing your dealer and pissing on your leg". Ralph tried to make it like he couldn't find Jackie but everyone knew where he was.

That's why Tony left the decision to him, to fukk with him. If Ralph gave Jackie a pass he would lose face. Or he could kill him and have to deal with Rosalie's grief. Either way, headaches.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Interesting you should bring up Omar since the person Jackie Jr was hiding out with was Omar :pachaha: (I forget his real name) and his little sister who was schooling Jackie Jr in chess.