THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
if you disagree this is free money for you right?

I put bet $20k on Biden winning last election...
I wouldnt do the same this time around

but you go ahead if youre so confident

Betting on politics isn't a wise game.

If someone is at home going: "well I don't agree with his politics but since he got shot at let me vote for him" then they were always gonna slide to his side by November.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Quite literally before they started moving you could hear them report that the shooter was down. Come on breh. Attention to detail isn’t that hard.
If it was real they wouldn’t have known how many shooters there were in real time and wouldn’t take the chance of there only being one shooter.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Yes and also anarachists are real and communists are real and people who believe the earth is flat are real.

Point being, stop listening to right wing retards on twitter who are known to lie 90% of the time and think every one who opposes them are antifa. Antifa is a fringe group and only made out to be bigger than it actually is because republicans need someone to fear monger about. 95% of the people on this board never interacted with a self-described antifa member. Maybe their chances a bit higher if they live in Seattle and Portland, But if you let the right tell it, an antifa member is around every corner all over the country and that is bullshyt.
Antifa is not a fringegroup. They have existed in Europe for a long time. It's reàl get over it.

The question is, what is the shooters connections. I'm not saying he is or isn't. But IF he is you need to repent for talking sassy to me