THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
That assassin was spraying all over the place like the Scofield Kid trying to pop Morgan Freeman, I thought he at least winged Trump he hit the teleprompter???

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Who here is now voting for Trump because he got shot? Anyone actually have this thought process? I'm curious if anyone in this thread actually has this thought process. My guess probably not.

People who loved trump will love him more but they were voting for him anyways. Those who hate trump are just sad the shooter was unsuccessful.
I doubt this will garner him many extra votes.

Voters under 30 don't tend to think like this,they are swayed by "movements" and "causes".

Most are highly distrusting of the U.S. government already,think mainstream news media is another arm of the security state/intelligence agencies and that big money has infiltrated everything around them.

Biden already lost most of the young vote with this War in Ukraine/Gaza massacre,there is no middle ground,they tend to run from one end of the pendulum to the next.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
if you disagree this is free money for you right?

I put bet $20k on Biden winning last election...
I wouldnt do the same this time around

but you go ahead if youre so confident

Doesn't mean much. Looks like there's been a flurry of bets on Trump and thus the odds.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Antifa is not a fringegroup. They have existed in Europe for a long time. It's reàl get over it.

The question is, what is the shooters connections. I'm not saying he is or isn't. But IF he is you need to repent for talking sassy to me
Anarchists have existed in Europe for a long time too. What is your point? Doesn't make them any less fringe. Also telling you had to reference Europe specifically.

Most people have never met a member of antifa, get over it.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Ben Simmons trending :dead:

GSZ39RYWoAADBtI

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Betting on politics isn't a wise game.

If someone is at home going: "well I don't agree with his politics but since he got shot at let me vote for him" then they were always gonna slide to his side by November.
People are on the record saying they based their vote on who they would prefer to have a beer with. That is a real thing.
You underestimate how poorly people go about voting.