THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Him doing that fist bump after being hit by glass just makes this shyt look silly to me :pachaha: i feel much calmer now, they need to get this fact out ASAP
Won't matter. I can already see the narrative he's going to run with.
"They tried to frame me for crimes and I was innocent. I beat the charges. They tried to kill me and I survived. They hate that I want to make America great again! Every time they try to stop me they fail like the losers they are!"

That's all the average idiot needs to hear and they'll vote for him. As I said in another thread, the democrats better be paying potential electoral college electors and federal judges. He's 100% going to try and steal the election, but with how unpopular Joe is, whites who need to be voting for him will stay home. They saw an old, confused man babbling against a liar who is going to tell people he's literally bullet proof and immune from the legal system. The optics are not on Biden’s side and it doesn't help that the richest man in America is a nazi, loves Trump, and can now drop a billion out of the 56 he just got to make sure his guy wins.

They need to make it worth the electors while to vote for Biden. Trump isn't an existential threat for white heterosexual males. He is for everyone else.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: What does that even have to do with him supposedly staging a shooting at a rally? This is totally different
:dahell:

Are you slow? He tried to have the Vice-President, Speaker of the House and other members of Congress assassinated by setting up an insurrection. A protestor was killed and many police officers and others were injured. Trump and his crooked friends set that up. So I have to ask again. Are you slow?

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
@Silver Surfer ya mans was getting shot at broad day by a 4. Chan cac :mjlol: :mjlol: :umad:

We don't respect the one getting popped at

Decrepit Joe ain't never got caught lacking and the nikka in Utah who tried that got took out :umad::umad:

Check the scoreboard wit you MAGA boys
To quote Jadakiss

"Since when has it become cool to get shot at and not shoot back"

MAGA keep getting :mad: idgaf

:pachaha: