THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Good bytch. You found what I couldn’t when I searched for it. What does that have to do with Trump being able to easily veto it the same way he signed it? Dude asked for a source I provided and you come in with b-b-but some Republicans vored against it.
Look how mad this dude got after his fake news was was corrected. Nasty person. :scusthov:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
I'm almost sure they, the intelligence agencies, are gonna take this guy out due to this 2025 shyt. I think they are waking up to the fact Trump and these Heritage group are really messing with how the system operates. Call it what you will, but I'm sure the three letter boys know what's coming if this guy gets into power again. Good luck

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
ya'll up on the trump assassination gym shoes? only $300 :mjlol:

trumpshoe2.jpg

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT High-Tops​

STRICT LIMIT OF 3 PAIRS PER CUSTOMER!

Introducing the FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT High-Tops. On July 13, 2024, an assassination attempt was made on President Trump at a rally in Butler, PA. Despite the attack, Trump stood tall and resilient, leading the crowd with the powerful chant "Fight, Fight, Fight."
These limited edition high-tops, featuring Trump's iconic image with his fist raised, honor his unwavering determination and bravery. With only 5,000 pairs available, each one is a true collector's item. Show your support and patriotic pride with these exclusive sneakers, capturing a defining moment in history.

Estimated to ship in September/October. Your order will ship as it becomes available, so the earlier you buy, the quicker it will ship. Each sneaker is made to order.
SELECT SIZE:
M5/W6.5 - Unavailable M6/W7.5 - Unavailable M7/W8.5 - Unavailable M8/W9.5 - Unavailable M9/W10.5 - US M10/W11.5 - Unavailable M11/W12.5 - Unavailable M12/W13.5 - Unavailable M13/W14.5 - US
Regular price$299

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
ya'll up on the trump assassination gym shoes? only $300 :mjlol:

trumpshoe2.jpg

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT High-Tops​

STRICT LIMIT OF 3 PAIRS PER CUSTOMER!
Ironically he ain't even wearing shoes in that pic :mjlol:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
If he's a Magat then it means the accelerationists are getting bolder.

This is after house majority Dems failed to push it through

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I'm almost sure they, the intelligence agencies, are gonna take this guy out due to this 2025 shyt. I think they are waking up to the fact Trump and these Heritage group are really messing with how the system operates. Call it what you will, but I'm sure the three letter boys know what's coming if this guy gets into power again. Good luck

Stringer Bell Atef GIF - Stringer Bell Atef Thewire - Discover & Share GIFs