THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Y’all dont need to like either candidate to come to an agreement how fukked up an assassination attempt on any political candidate is. Some of yall cheering it on need psychiatric help.
Trump did it first

He tried to take the white house

R u dumb?

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man

This is after house majority Dems failed to push it through
:mjlol: LMAO. Trump's only contribution to the future act was his signature. Sponsored by 3 Dems and only Republicans voted against it.

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:mjlol: LMAO. Trump's only contribution to the future act was his signature. Sponsored by 3 Dems and only Republicans voted against it.
Trump literally could’ve vetoed the same way he signed it.

There was no recorded vote based on individual response so how can you say Republicans voted against it? Keep fukking lying you dumbfukk. :mjlol:

Adeptus Astartes

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Trump literally could’ve vetoed the same way he signed it.

There was no recorded vote based on individual response so how can you say Republicans voted against it? Keep fukking lying you dumbfukk. :mjlol:
:why: You really don't know there's a record of votes? Are you even American?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

This is after house majority Dems failed to push it through

Trump has funded more HBCUs than any other president, Obama included. Meanwhile Biden gets on TV and eats fried chicken with a black family to appease the African American vote. If that’s not an insult to the community’s intelligence, I don’t know what to tell you.
Huh.

During the debate, Biden appeared to misstate the amount of investment his administration has contributed to HBCUs, but CNN previously reported that his administration has invested more than $16 billion since fiscal year 2021.

CNN reported that in September the Biden administration also demanded governors in 16 states address a more than $12 billion funding disparity between land-grant HBCUs and their non-HBCU counterparts.

In 2019, Trump signed the Fostering Undergraduate Talent by Unlocking Resources for Education (FUTURE) Act, a bipartisan bill aimed at strengthening HBCUs as well as other minority-serving institutions by providing $255 million annually.

Today, the Biden-Harris Administration announced a new record in Federal funding and investments in Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) totaling more than $16 billion from Fiscal Years (FY) 2021 through current available data for FY 2024. This new reported total is up from the previously announced over $7 billion, and captures significant additional actions already undertaken. The total of more than $16 billion includes over $11.4 billion between FY2021 and FY2023 through Federal grants, contracting awards, and debt relief for HBCUs; over $4 billion between FY2021 and FY2023 for HBCU-enrolled students through federal financial aid and educational benefits for veterans; and, so far in FY 2024, over $900 million has been secured for Department of Education programs strengthening HBCUs as institutions. President Biden and Vice President Harris are committed to ensuring whole-of-government investment efforts in HBCUs continue at full momentum through the rest of FY 2024.

So what are you talking about.

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:why: You really don't know there's a record of votes? Are you even American?

Good bytch. You found what I couldn’t when I searched for it. What does that have to do with Trump being able to easily veto it the same way he signed it? Dude asked for a source I provided and you come in with b-b-but some Republicans vored against it.

Adeptus Astartes

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Good bytch. You found what I couldn’t when I searched for it. What does that have to do with Trump being able to easily veto it the same way he signed it? Dude asked for a source I provided and you come in with b-b-but some Republicans vored against it.
LMAO. Trump passed a popular bill (written by a Black woman) that would have likely gotten overridden if he vetoed it. Congratulations, lol. Then he lied about the extent of the bill and took credit for the passing, even though the majority of his colleagues voted against it so he could pander to midwit c00ns like you. :umad:

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Trump has funded more HBCUs than any other president, Obama included.Meanwhile Biden gets on TV and eats fried chicken with a black family to appease the African American vote. If that’s not an insult to the community’s intelligence, I don’t know what to tell you.
This is a motherfukking lie