THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
I'm not m

It's a trip when you think about it :dead:

A guy a work was trying to tell me Trump is a G for surviving :mjlol:

I told hIm he's a Grifter....he thought that was a compliment and shook his head in agreement :ehh:

I didn't acknowledge him the rest of the day.... that is the Trump base in a nutshell.... ignorant wannabe tough guys :patrice:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all dont need to like either candidate to come to an agreement how fukked up an assassination attempt on any political candidate is. Some of yall cheering it on need psychiatric help.
Yeah I don't know if I have seen anybody actually cheering on an assassination attempt on that dikkhead, but let's not pretend that that dikkhead is some kind of sympathetic figure that has not tried to have other people killed. That son of a bytch literally tried to have his Vice-President and the Speaker of the House assassinated. He also made fun of the near fatal attack on the husband of the Speaker of the House. So fukk him.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

GSe6sBHWEAAGEBp.jpg

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Cry for a racist white man

He'd tell you fukk you and your community
im not tripping off trump or none of that whole shyt. they say fukk any community thats not money or power
im bugging off how crazy the general public is fighting over all of it. fighting hard, like life or death hard. then gotta go to work the next day like everythings cool lol