THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Why do people think that just because he got shot at he's won the election? :mjlol:

People made up their minds about who they voting for years ago. Sure this can swing a couple of votes here and there but I don't see how this changes anything drastically. Trump was a president already and we know he's terrible at his job, he is not a new candidate. So please someone enlighten me on how this changes anything come Nov?
They are MAGA

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Of course the victim was a racist moron

Dumb ass white people think the shyt they wish on us won’t happen to them until it does.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Election is over

GSdUaRnXwAAwrDi
this is one of the hardest pictures of all time :dead:

i hate this fakkit, but facts are facts

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Why do people think that just because he got shot at he's won the election? :mjlol:

People made up their minds about who they voting for years ago. Sure this can swing a couple of votes here and there but I don't see how this changes anything drastically. Trump was a president already and we know he's terrible at his job, he is not a new candidate. So please someone enlighten me on how this changes anything come Nov?
Be niave enough to think this doesnt change the elections breh