THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Last edited:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The shooter. Arm fat jiggled a little and threw the shots off :francis:

GSZz0iSW0AA5GXv

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
America doesn’t respect the victims, It respects the shooter.
:ufdup:

You feel sympathy for the victims and it’s hard to feel sympathy for Donald Trump. The best chance they had to use this would be if the kid was a democrat, but the kid seems to have been a MAGA…. So yeah man they better prepare for the RNC.
Cool line to repeat but let's not act like 50 Cent don't exist:mjlol:

And it's not about sympathy, this is a blind spot for some of y'all. It's about defiance and the "cool" factor that comes with being shot or shot at. We can pretend like people don't eat this shyt up but they do. That's why not even an hour after the shooting there were Many Men and Get Rich Or Die Trying memes about Trump

As far as the shooter being Republican that's a positive for Dems, but ultimately may be irrelevant because they've spun worse:manny:

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it was real they wouldn’t have known how many shooters there were in real time and wouldn’t take the chance of there only being one shooter.

How long are they going to tolerate being face down on trump who is overweight and probably has been sweating profusely with probably a bit of poo in his pants due the great to do? Not long. :camby:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Cool line to repeat but let's not act like 50 Cent don't exist:mjlol:

And it's not about sympathy, this is a blind spot for some of y'all. It's about defiance and the "cool" factor that comes with being shot or shot at. We can pretend like people don't eat this shyt up but they do. That's why not even an hour after the shooting there were Many Men and Get Rich Or Die Trying memes about Trump

As far as the shooter being Republican that's a positive for Dems, but ultimately may be irrelevant because they've spun worse:manny:
That line was for a diss aimed at 50. The fact you mentioned it shows how effective it was years later.

Also who do you think those ads are going to convince to vote for him? The white Maga bros who were going to vote for him already.

They can spin all they want too.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
As someone who’s been a JFK conspiracy fanatic for years I cant stress enough: who (they name) is the shooter is damn near irrelevant. He’s a throwaway. The real question is who let him up there. No chance he walked up off the street and went up undeterred then also remained undetected

They—-it could be anybody , with any number of rooting interests—-are running from old 60’s playbooks, but in a digital world. So they can’t account for independent footage, ie the angle of SS lookin dead at the guy before he shoots. :heh:

However they know they can use that old playbook bc we are dumber than ever before, more polarized than ever before. We could never agree to a common enemy, which no mistake we do have, bc whether its staged, left , right, whatever, them willing to kill a civilian for political regain, or possibly kill trump for political gain, is a dire sign

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Aye… I’m tired of living thru historic events. I want some chill time bro. It’s been nonstop since 9/11. My entire life has been a jam packed chapter in a history book.

Man seriously, 9/11, War on Terror, War in Iraq, Recession, War in Libya, Syrian Civil War, North Korea nukes, 2016 Election, 2020 BLM protests, January 6th, War In Ukraine, China pulling up on Taiwan daily, record inflation, Gaza War, Biden dont know where the fukk he at 90 percent of the time, this shyt now like wtfffff @Jesus H. Christ @ALMIGHTY GOD COULD YALL fukkING RELAX :damn:

Edit: fukkING COVID man cmon heavenly brehs take it easyyyyy :mjcry:

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That line was for a diss aimed at 50. The fact you mentioned it shows how effective it was years later.

Also who do you think those ads are going to convince to vote for him? The white Maga bros who were going to vote for him already.

They can spin all they want too.
Yea and if you quoted the line correctly it would prove how ineffective it actually was. The line doesn't even work if America doesn't respect the one who got shot, hence Jay trying to stand out from the crowd:mjlol:

And it's not about ads. Nobody besides old people even care about political ads. It's about the optics of the situation. If you don't think this situation is gonna get him more votes I don't know what else to tell you:manny:

It's also reductive to dismiss his potential base as just "MAGA bros". He got 70 million votes last election and that should be taken seriously

You could very well be right and nothing changes in his favor. But I've seen these type of naps before