THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Hes down 6 points losing in NJ and made NY competitive. You think a man with a 8pm bedtime has the energy to rally back?
New York will never be a possibility for Trump, and that kinda breaks his heart.

You're not gonna win a state where 3 of the bluest counties in the country reside.

Evil genius Jay

The TSC PLAYAZ!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jersey
Man seriously, 9/11, War on Terror, War in Iraq, Recession, War in Libya, Syrian Civil War, North Korea nukes, 2016 Election, 2020 BLM protests, January 6th, War In Ukraine, China pulling up on Taiwan daily, record inflation, Gaza War, Biden dont know where the fukk he at 90 percent of the time, this shyt now like wtfffff @Jesus H. Christ @ALMIGHTY GOD COULD YALL fukkING RELAX :damn:
You forgot about covid virus

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
YALL TALK ABOUT ROSS BOT BREAKING CHARACTER 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀 this mf can’t help himself man it make me think the whole shyt staged lmao :laff: nikka fist pumping “WAIT WAIT I DONT CARE IF YALL GONNA GET SHOT I NEED MY SHOES!!!”

They telling this mfr to get up so we can move out he just chilling lmfaoooo
“Wait wait wait! *Fist pumps* *crowd goes wild*”

Now how long before they use this and say “trump and black voters have even MORE in common now that the convict has been clipped”

Yo it’s crazy I thought if you found guilty of some shyt they throw your ass in jail

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
973.gif
Dapped and repped...thank you Sir :mjlol:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Man seriously, 9/11, War on Terror, War in Iraq, Recession, War in Libya, Syrian Civil War, North Korea nukes, 2016 Election, 2020 BLM protests, January 6th, War In Ukraine, China pulling up on Taiwan daily, record inflation, Gaza War, Biden dont know where the fukk he at 90 percent of the time, this shyt now like wtfffff @Jesus H. Christ @ALMIGHTY GOD COULD YALL fukkING RELAX :damn:
What A Time To Be Alive :blessed:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I know Elmo not talking about being tough when that Chappelle incident made him consider self harm :mjlol: