THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
So not only was he a white republican, social media apparently found his socials and he was an Epstein conspiracy dude. So that may be why he went after trump. If that is true...
GwRkUoD.gif

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Recently some Right-Wingers have been upset at Trump, because Trump has been moving to Center in terms of messaging; specifically for Abortion; he doesn't want to talk about a National Abortion Ban as he knows that won't win him an election.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone thought Trump was part of the deep state and wanted to off him.
Trump has to carefully toe the line. He knows he has to tone it down cause he won't attract conservatives using wild extreme right-wing rhetoric. But at the same time MAGA is his bread and butter so he can't make them feel betrayed either

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Damn I swear there is no type of rules on Twitter now, wtf did Elon Musk do to the platform. I did not think searching the shooter name was going to lead me to pictures of the dead shooter with blood all over his face, no warning or anything. :francis:

How tf did that even make it on to the internet too, a closeup pic at that :dahell:
Pull your skirt down b