THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

voiture

Superstar
Daps
The FBI has identified Thomas Matthew Crooks, 20, of Bethel Park, Pa., as the suspected shooter at former president Donald Trump’s rally, in what the agency is calling an assassination attempt. The shooter was killed. Crooks is a registered Republican, according to the state’s voter status records.

:wow:
Republicans now have to explain to us why their people are shooting up political rallies

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Damn I swear there is no type of rules on Twitter now, wtf did Elon Musk do to the platform. I did not think searching the shooter name was going to lead me to pictures of the dead shooter with blood all over his face, no warning or anything. :francis:

How tf did that even make it on to the internet too, a closeup pic at that :dahell:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Damn I swear there is no type of rules on Twitter now, wtf did Elon Musk do to the platform. I did not think searching the shooter name was going to lead me to pictures of the dead shooter with blood all over his face, no warning or anything. :francis:

How tf did that even make it on to the internet too, a closeup pic at that :dahell:
Go curse out a conservative and I bet u get a warning or something. I got suspended for saying less than what that Hodge twin c0on said