THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Trump's SS fukked up though.

Don't think Biden's SS which would probably the most elite out of the bunch would be the same. :dead:

This dude crawled on the roof for a bit trying to get a better shot. Snipers with higher elevation didn't even see him for a bit.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
That shooter would have probably missed anyway. Fired multiple shots and only grazed him. From this distance

Perhaps we should change our lens.

JUST grazing someone could actually require a level of expertise and intent :jbhmm:

There’s a ton to unpack man. If this guy’s history shows he’s a trained shooter … :patrice:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Hold up, so he did get grazed by a bullet?
I believe he did and secret service just trying to save face. Trumps reaction was that of someone who just heard a bullet whiz by his ear plus that wound looks like a graze.

You can kind of tell buddy had put all his forethought into that headshot and when it didn't connect he just started popping off rounds in desperation. By then it was too late. If he had aimed for Trumps triangle zone(chest up to neck) we'd be talking about a dead man.

I could be wrong though.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That shooter would have probably missed anyway. Fired multiple shots and only grazed him. From this distance:

GSaIlIzWoAACGWF

A shooter most politicans would love to have have an attempt on their life.
Yeah, they calculated was about a football field distance. About 80 yards.

Shooter probably wasn't trained.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
I can't really say, I saw a picture of the bullet or something flying by but don't know if it's real.
It's possible the glass hit him earlier. He does say in his statement he heard whizzing etc and turned his head. He then touches his ear and you can see blood, this then starts flowing as the SS scramble on top of him.

We need pictures of the teleprompter.