THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
shooter probably thought bullets travel in a straight line,,,,, probably didn't know how to correct his aim while dealing with wind at that distance...

I'm just guessing :whoa: please correct me military brehs
Yes and no.

Buddy went for the money shot. The head. Nicked his ear though. Quite admirable with no real training. However, you should ALWAYS aim for the chest especially at a distance....

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Go say a prayer for that fakkit Trump, I'm not gonna feel a way about him getting graised or pretty much any other politician for that matter. Only thing I'm bummed out about is this pack of backwoods not having any orange face Kush in them.

What was your ChatGPT prompt for this? :what:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
@Voice of Reason

Give a fukk about some points..shove them points up mama's dry ass, scaly p*ssy, bytch nikka.

Put down some facts, ho..because you ain't saying shyt. You got two divided factions within the populace willing to divine violence against each other and you over acting like Ray Charles. Well, hopefully you're well armed when these all white folks (blue and red) say fukk it and bring out the artillery cause I assure you that your prolific typewriting skills on the net won't save you when that finally happens bytch.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Damn... They tried to take that boy head clean off.... I was sleep when it happened..... Thought it was all a dream......

it-was-all-a-dream-biggie.gif