They saying Tyga got Kylie Jenner pregnant...

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
lets look at the facts here, vietnamese-american population isnt huge if you compared it to other non-white ethnic minorites in this country(blacks/mexicans etc) but 1.5-2 million is a fairly decent number....you can easily find and meet other chinese ,koreans,and viets in this country from the west coast,midwest,the south, to the east coast and its y much different for cambodian/lao/tha/malaysians etc who are obviously much smaller in numbers

again, tyga's mom could've EASILY married and had sexual relations with another vietnamese man but she didnt...she CHOSED a black guy which she doesnt even share a CULTURAL connection with.....this says a lot of vietnamese dudes if you asked me

Or maybe it says a lot about black guys, word to the Rothschilds:jawalrus:

Giselle

Daps
Kris is furious about the baby news,” a source told In Touch. “She was screaming, telling Kylie she was going to kill her and that she should have never let this happen.”

yeah right....devil bytch wanted this
This story is false, but even if it was true, you'd still be wrong. She's had most of her daughters on birth control since 14. Kris would never want her kids to get pregnant by an irrelevant rapper who the family already has more money than. She'd only want the most rich and famous to impregnate her daughters. That's why she was angry at Kourtney for getting with scott. He wasn't rich or famous.

This same thread was made yesterday. It is so annoying when you guys gossip because most of the time you get the stuff wrong. This story is fake anyway.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
all i know is cambodians/filipinos guys are the only asians that are physically compatible with blasian women(in america):russ:

All I'm saying is no one here besides you cares about Cambodians, Vietnamese, Filipinos, Blasian women or any other gibberish you've been talking about this whole thread. Take this neg and go play elsewhere.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
All I'm saying is no one here besides you cares about Cambodians, Vietnamese, Filipinos, Blasian women or any other gibberish you've been talking about this whole thread. Take this neg and go play elsewhere.
The man cant be proud of his team? Let the man cook.

I am confused though. Why is a man hyping up the looks of other men? Is that normal on his block?

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
The man cant be proud of his team? Let the man cook.

I am confused though. Why is a man hyping up the looks of other men? Is that normal on his block?

Be proud of whatever you are. Nothing wrong with that. All I was saying is no one cares about anything he has said in this thread. No one cares about his hatred of Vietnamese people. Makes you think he lost his girl to a Vietnamese dude.

jizzrag

Banned
Daps
Reppin
cambodian men for black,white,latina, asian bbws

just pointing out how a blasian(cambodian/black) chick like her would feel more comfortable approaching , or being more receptive to the sexual advances of a fellow cambodian man and people should stop comparing our blasian women to blasian viets

98.9% of all viet dudes are facially weak with light skin and most blasian viet chicks would feel very uncomfortable approaching/dating a man who is facially weaker or more effeminate than them etc.... tbh with you, most blasian viet chicks are digusted and repulsed by the sight of weak faced light skin vietnamese men

girl in the photo, most would assume she was just another dark skinned cambodian/southeast asian woman and the only noticeable difference is the curly hair but she obviously passes in the cambodian community....

and unlike blasian viet chicks who always prefer blacks over viets, this girl can easily find a compatible looking asian male(from her ethnic cambodian asian side)
10402505_890891464270676_473762266385219583_n.jpg

i was just using him as an example(cambodian) and as you can see theres still quite a bit of overlap between the two even though she's the biracial one
10747764_357356074440037_2110196294_n.jpg

Last edited: