They saying Tyga got Kylie Jenner pregnant...

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Isn't this shyt illegal? :what:
It should be but no....I think the lowest age of consent is 16 in some states. 17 at most. Don't think anyone is at 18 exactly. i may be wrong. I'm sure some of the resident Coli wolves can expound further...

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
you want me to spell it too?:wtf: Yes, current Kylie shyts on all her sisters except Kim.:wtf:

Tyga stands no chance ones she hits 20. The competition is going to be too stacked.:wow:

Kylie is the next to blow (don't even ask me how). Tyga is going to be replaced by someone more famous and accomplished.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This story is false, but even if it was true, you'd still be wrong. She's had most of her daughters on birth control since 14. Kris would never want her kids to get pregnant by an irrelevant rapper who the family already has more money than. She'd only want the most rich and famous to impregnate her daughters. That's why she was angry at Kourtney for getting with scott. He wasn't rich or famous.

This same thread was made yesterday. It is so annoying when you guys gossip because most of the time you get the stuff wrong. This story is fake anyway.
bytch fukko outta here with that stupid looking red wig....better hurry up and trap a man...that biological clock is ticking

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ALl yall nikkas from the "hood" but yall shocked at outraged. White girls in high school stay dating guys in college. Black girl in high school fukk old ass drug dealers and thugs,