They saying Tyga got Kylie Jenner pregnant...

Daps
Reppin
London
As a nonAsian.

Bruh we can't tell the difference between a Cambodian or Vietnamese.

It's like me asking you to tell the difference between a Bajan and Bahamian just by looks. Or an American and Canadian.

Guess you have a personal vendetta with em, carryon.

Breh please stop responding to this dumb fukk.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
But back on topic. Tyga kinda solidified his name now. He always gonna be linked to a Kardashian.
Might be a good move in the long run.

Kinda how Ray J been eating off Kim for years low key.

The notoriety that brought launched his dating shows and he banked off it.

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope Kanye fukked her and the baby is really his baby. The fukkery. I know Tyga chills with other nikkas too. :steviej:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
1284123330_chris-hansen-gif.gif

jizzrag

Banned
Daps
Reppin
cambodian men for black,white,latina, asian bbws
So again.... I am lost on your point. So you believe all Blasian females should exclusively date Asian men?

So in your mind Asian men >> Black men??

What point are you making bruh?
As a nonAsian.

Bruh we can't tell the difference between a Cambodian or Vietnamese.

It's like me asking you to tell the difference between a Bajan and Bahamian just by looks. Or an American and Canadian.

Guess you have a personal vendetta with em, carryon.

yeah i see what you mean but the thing is blasian cambodian chicks are not only attracted but they would obviously date cambodian men

thats the problem with vietnamese men, they are facially weak and blasian viet chicks like tyga's mom dont even want them an thats why they usually date and marry the other side(their black side)

Last edited:

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
btw, I had no idea who this chick was until I read this thread. I heard her name a few times before but never knew what she looked liked or anything, just ignored it. How many damn Kardashians are there?

jizzrag

Banned
Daps
Reppin
cambodian men for black,white,latina, asian bbws
just watch the vid and you'll see what i mean....girl in the vid is blasian(ethnic african,cant remember what type and cambodian) and the guy is cambodian....you can clearly feel the chemistry and sexual attraction they have for eachother.

we got that look and swagger to us that most vietnamese males lack ....our blasian chicks love us but i cant say the same about blasian viet chicks and their feelings for viet dudes:russ:

Last edited:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
lets look at the facts here, vietnamese-american population isnt huge if you compared it to other non-white ethnic minorites in this country(blacks/mexicans etc) but 1.5-2 million is a fairly decent number....you can easily find and meet other chinese ,koreans,and viets in this country from the west coast,midwest,the south, to the east coast and its y much different for cambodian/lao/tha/malaysians etc who are obviously much smaller in numbers

again, tyga's mom could've EASILY married and had sexual relations with another vietnamese man but she didnt...she CHOSED a black guy which she doesnt even share a CULTURAL connection with.....this says a lot of vietnamese dudes if you asked me

Stop being stupid

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
does anyone wanna comment about tyga's mom having a stronger sexual preference for black men when she's a blasian(vietnamese) she was born and raised in vietnam and that would make her 100% vietnamese in culture but instead she chased and lusted over black men when she immigrated to this country

what does this say about vietnamese men?
It says she personally like black dikk now stfu