They saying that Simone Biles is secretly running her husbands IG

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
What's the issue? Other athletes have their wives handle their social media. RG3's wife admitted to this. It's a good idea since it cuts back on any issues or problems and if the wife has a head for social media, this allows her to use that for both partners' advantage. The very idea of couples working together to grow and excel together is a strange concept to these forever alone incel loser women.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
There's a lot of bitter women out there that want her to be single and hating black men like them. They are angry seeing her smile with her man because that's not them and they want to try to go back to that interview where he said he felt he was the prize to try to draw in a wedge.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
A certain demographic(think what a shaderoom poster would look like) attacking this young beautiful couple while simultaneously exalting Russell SuperSimp Wilson for being the MVP of stepdaddy down anyone's throat tells me all I need to know. Y'all be safe out here
Seen that same crowd attacking Future for wishing his son a happy birthday. Mental Illness :scust:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Theyre the same ones getting mad at BM for marrying non-BW

But they get mad and nitpick every BM/BW relationships and root for them to fail

Weird as hell

That bitter squad is actively are trying to break up a black MARRIAGE and then these same women in that sector are going to talk about how black men are trash and ain't marrying black women.

Envy is REAL sadly, and it burns up a lot of these women to see another woman happy and in a position they aren't in. That's why they keep trying to use something to drive little wedges in that relationship. They keep bringing up that old interview where he said he felt like he was the prize. This is why I feel its' best to keep relationship stuff off of social media.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Never seen such a concerted effort to break up a seemingly happy home lol

All b/c breh said he was the catch/prize smh
Some women on social media hate when men who aren't doing much better than their wives, act like they are.

In other words, the women in those comments want men to "know their place" and view the woman as the prize - unless the guy is significantly richer or more famous than her. Then it will be okay for him to view himself as a prize.

Thank God not every woman is like this in real life

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
I don’t follow them, what’s the issue? Women think he’s below her? Or they hating she found a man in general?
It's a mix of both. They see it as she is above him status wise, despite that he actually have more status (NFL Player) and money. Plus, the real reason they're mad is that she married, but not to the right aesthetic :mjpls:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Shade room is such a cesspool of misery

True, but you could say the same for here. This site absolutely despises 90% of relationship choices. A woman is only acceptable as a high-value man's marriage partner here if she is:

* A dime
* Also a doctor or other high-earning profession
* But willing to give up that profession and become a homemaker
* Dresses modestly
* Dresses in fashion and attractively
* Hasn't had known sex
* But doesn't say she's a virgin
* Doesn't talk too much
* Over 21
* Under 25
* Black
* But not too Black

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
They're still mad that he said he was the prize and that he didn't know who she was in some interview from like a year or so ago.
Lol, I remember that. That was very corny to say as a man - you’re the prize, especially when your spouse is the GOAT in her sport and you’re barely on the team. But it ain’t worth stalking them over

Daps
True, but you could say the same for here. This site absolutely despises 90% of relationship choices. A woman is only acceptable as a high-value man's marriage partner here if she is:

* A dime
* Also a doctor or other high-earning profession
* But willing to give up that profession and become a homemaker
* Dresses modestly
* Dresses in fashion and attractively
* Hasn't had known sex
* But doesn't say she's a virgin
* Doesn't talk too much
* Over 21
* Under 25
* Black
* But not too Black