They saying Draya, 39, is pregnant with 21 yo NBA player Jalen Green's kid

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
If she was the same age you wouldn't want the power advantage?

Do you mean if she was in an age range similar his? If she was, she wouldn’t have the advantage. She’s been in this game for decades. If she is pregnant it was easy work.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The NBA seriously needs to take up Gilbert Arenas and Kenyon Martin on their offer to hold a symposium during Summer League in Vegas warning players about these women. To show how wild this situation is both of them allegedly messed around with Draya when they were in the league lmao.

I guess it’s scrubbed from the internet but I swear 10-15 years ago Kenyon had accused this same woman of giving him that herp :francis:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
ME.

UKVu0t8.gif

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
These dudes don’t seem creative, I would’ve been rotating these African TikTok instagram models versus getting a pass around pregnant

But then again I’m sure there some old bytches that I favor that I’m not thinking about right now

Like Megan good or somebody like that

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Told u..GEN Z SUCKS and they are incredibly stupid

Gen X superthug azzes failed to raise their children. Too busy mean mugging and doing random jail bids, to raise their sons to have accountability. Gen X look at their grown sons as competition and not their successors, hence why them old dudes intentionally repressed passing down tangible game on women.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
I blame dudes in the 2000s that made tricking popular.

These young boys grew up seeing proud tricks making it rain in the club, getting trapped for child support, thinking being a man meant taking care of a broad just because she was cute with a fat ass, etc.

These young rich men are walking licks and women young and old are taking advantage of it.