Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave

THIS NEW ERA IS CRAZY.

:mjlol:HOW ARE ALL OF THESE OLD ASS HOES,
MOST WHO ARE SINGLE MOTHERS
TRAPPING THESE YOUNG MILLIONAIRE nikkaS?

:devil:
:evil:

Social media..these young nikkas grew up lusting after these bytches when they was nobodies(celebrity wise) in middle and high school so when they got the bag and the fame and that same bytch you grew up lusting is still outside looking good and is throwing it at you….in the player mind it’s “yooooo im really fukking her” in her mind it’s “easy lick”

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yeah.

OLD nikkaS.

That's why they're going after these older women because they've seen old nikkas they look up to DEIFY these women.

So they ALSO want a piece of that pie.

Larsa Pippen is 49 years old, nba players CAN'T stay away from her.

Old dudes who are 50+ never grew up in a world where sex work was glorified and IG BBL hoes are the pinnacle of p*ssy. They have no idea on how to even properly navigate through old hoes looking good, and doing their last shot to get pregnant with a baller. Older women knew back then to cut that thot shyt out by their late 20s and settle down. Not now. Plastic surgeries making them hoes last longer with artificial extensions to their bodies.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Don't get me mixed up with your mother.

:umad:

My parents married for over 45 years. None of that broken single parenting shyt over here. You see yourself (a bit) in them BBL thotties that just collect a CS check for 18 years.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
:umad:

My parents married for over 45 years. None of that broken single parenting shyt over here. You see yourself (a bit) in them BBL thotties that just collect a CS check for 18 years.

And no single parenting, Baby mamaing over here either. It's more likely that you see yourself in that irresponsible young man with no self control than I see myself in Draya.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
And no single parenting, Baby mamaing over here either. It's more likely that you see yourself in that irresponsible young man with no self control than I see myself in Draya.

Nah, I been seeing the trend of old thots with plastic bodies doing Hail Mary efforts to be knocked up before they reach menopause. That shyt is borderline predator pedo shyt.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Man Draya had her first born starving eating applesauce and shyt while she chased dikk for days and you get her pregnant. :mjlol:

If the CPS was worth half a damn, she would have been had her kid taken away by gunpoint.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nah, I been seeing the trend of old thots with plastic bodies doing Hail Mary efforts to be knocked up before they reach menopause. That shyt is borderline predator pedo shyt.
nikka aint nothing pedo about fukking with a grown ass adult. Y’all need to cut this fake outrage shyt out. At most. These nikkas is stupid as fukk. But if u in ur 30s and a prime 23 year old Rihanna or Beyoncé wanted to let u hit ain’t a fukkin Pedo thought goin thru ur mind. Or if u 23 and a fine ass 39 year old Halle Berry wanna let u fukk ain’t a shred of outrage going thru ur mind.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps

Okay and you think the same about men in their 40s dating women their early 20s, right??

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
nikka aint nothing pedo about fukking with a grown ass adult. Y’all need to cut this fake outrage shyt out. At most. These nikkas is stupid as fukk. But if u in ur 30s and a prime 23 year old Rihanna or Beyoncé wanted to let u hit ain’t a fukkin Pedo thought goin thru ur mind. Or if u 23 and a fine ass 39 year old Halle Berry wanna let u fukk ain’t a shred of outrage going thru ur mind.

Double standards. These hoes deserve their karma of beind ridiculed and humiliated.