They releaseed the Aries spears / Tiffany haddish p*do comedy skit vid

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
This is literally Child P*rn. I feel disgusted.
:mjtf:

Lock EVERYONE involved up, from Tiffany and Aries on down.
:camby:

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotdamn Tiffany Haddish finna be banished to the neartherworlds :damn: she was already on thin ice

I finally saw clips of this in “long form” (only seen OP clip and barely watched. I’ve seen eveything the internet has to offer and know people exaggerate but I couldn’t really make it through the vid either. They was wildinnnnnnnn)

Wtf

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I feel like a lot of comedians could potentially catch shrapnel from their earlier days of comedy. Specifically that mid-00s time period. That was a period of time when everyone was trying to be super edgy, when it came to being "funny." I feel like Howard Stern could be next. There is a reason why he is currently trying to erase/run from his past. I've seen several articles, here and there about it, but nothing has stuck. Yet. Regardless, that was a very disgusting video.
He needs to be. He's done so much flagrant shyt.

was the boy? full naked or just shirtless?

Either way idk why a parent would want to allow their child to be in a pedophile related skit?
I think it was a boy and I think he was in his underwear but that in itself is a problem.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah there’s no Juelzing out of this one. That Twitter clip alone was disturbing as hell and it’s only 45 seconds. I don’t even wanna know what the rest of the video looks like. How do you even come up with some shyt like this and think it would be funny. They’re fukked.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
I know shyt was edgy as fukk back then but goddamn...

giphyzrej4.gif

I feel like Howard Stern could be next.
If there's one thing I could give him, he's smart enough not to make any content involving children.

This shyt right here is peak internet 4ch*n cringe and these two about to go through it.

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
People keep trying to hang this on him saying stuff about Lizzo but let me tell you something. Aries Spears has been talking shyt about folks for years. Multiple years. He was on Vlad talking about how he had to audition for a part in a film Jordan Peele was involved with and the audition was after he'd been talking shyt about his wife and friends. Needless to say he didn't get the part(probably because he was outta shape but still...)

Damn near anybody could have brought this to the forefront so there's no conspiracy in my eyes. He has kept numerous folks in his mouth. :dame: :dame:

Could have even been the lawsuit gaining traction. :russ::russ::russ:

An Almighty Lizzo conspiracy sounds better I guess.

If you aren't running shyt keep people's names outta your mouth. Works on the streets and in Hollywood.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Oh hell no.

That's fukking sick get them the fukk out of here. How is that even funny?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Oh, fukk no.

Get these nikkas out the paint and the little girl's parents too, while we're at it. How in the fukk did Aries and Tiffany, and the film crew, and whoever the fukk else was involved with this recording think this was okay? How did the parents let this happen? What in the fukkness happened for this to be allowed to happen?

That shyt was disgusting.:scust:
No way this would've happened to a non Black girl. I'm assuming that the girl wasn't nude but even the implications of her being nude makes absolutely no sense.

They need to get the fukk out of here now. fukk that nikka

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No way this would've happened to a non Black girl. I'm assuming that the girl wasn't nude but even the implications of her being nude makes absolutely no sense.

They need to get the fukk out of here now. fukk that nikka

ITS CLEARLY A BOY.

NONE OF YOU nikkaS KNOW
WHAT A BOY WITH LONG HAIR LOOKS LIKE?

:devil:
:evil: